Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

Genuine question if jack stands up and is ready to fight again in a few chapters does that mean the dukes lost because they were trying to take him out?

And like page one and ulti got up after luffy and yamato and people are fine with that
Hell killer was back up a like less than a day later too and no one has problems with that either

Genuine question if jack stands up and is ready to fight again in a few chapters does that mean the dukes lost because they were trying to take him out?

And like page one and ulti got up after luffy and yamato and people are fine with that
Hell killer was back up a like less than a day later too and no one has problems with that either
I think there’s a difference between failing a mission and losing a fight.

Ultimately yes. Goal is always to take them out completely, not provide a breather for a few minutes.
As audience we might see it differently but from the perspective of the story, it does not count as loss.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Wheres the evidence page one was ever taken out.

Sanji didn't defeat drake.

Having his eyes white and being knocked to the ground isn't a sign of defeat, especially not for zoans who have ridiculously tough endurance. Kaido's eyes also went white when luffy used elephant gun, was he KO'd?

You can say Sanji> Drake, but I doubt the gap is this high. Sanji would need the raid suit to do it, otherwise that would imply Page One> Drake, which we know isn't true.

It makes sense drake was ko brcause when we cut back to sanji he was on the roof near the battle field still. Which means drake was out of commission and knocked out.

drake was trying his hardest to catch o sobs mask running around close Capitol and bath houses to find him.

So your telling me x drake will just let sanji sit on the roof in plan sight and not do anythingthing about it?

hahaha
it is really weird that sanji was still in the capital with Shinobu after all that. When Drake, Hawkins and the others were after the strawhats.

Toei is doing their thing but probably follow some guidelines.

Like i imagine they would not be allowed to do fillers where someone beats up Kaido before getting to Onigashima.

X Drake is in the power level range where they are allowed to make Sanji look good against in fillers.

Like they would not have Sanji KO Big Mom or Kaido, but they can have him flex on F6 characters.

I imagine they know how things will unfold for the end of the arc, stuff like who fights who, so if they know Sanji will defeat Queen, they can feel comfortable to have him look good against most Beast Pirates without thinking is too much of an exageration.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Toei is doing their thing but probably follow some guidelines.

Like i imagine they would not be allowed to do fillers where someone beats up Kaido before getting to Onigashima.

X Drake is in the power level range where they are allowed to make Sanji look good against in fillers.

Like they would not have Sanji KO Big Mom or Kaido, but they can have him flex on F6 characters.

I imagine they know how things will unfold for the end of the arc, stuff like who fights who, so if they know Sanji will defeat Queen, they can feel comfortable to have him look good against most Beast Pirates without thinking is too much of an exageration.
Batman overpowered luffy with his coa in the anime.

That was said long time ago, but in SBS Oda clearly stated that anime now is canon, and it will reveal things that Oda not have time in manga. For example: Sabo past.
The Interview is like 10 months old...
I blame Oda for making things confusing by off paneling everything.

That’s a good input but where was that piece of information after Sanji vs Page One episode :choppawhat:
Why should I comment on every thing? Besides the site is full of trolls nowadays constantly trying to one up each other with the tiniest of things every damn time. I won't sit and comment on every bullshit they spout...