Questions & Mysteries Is Zoro done with Kaido?

Is Zoro done with Kaido

• Yes - Zoro has done enough

Votes: 53 41.4%
  • No - Zoro will still fight Kaido and surpass his limits

Votes: 75 58.6%

• Total voters
Zoro has boldly declared that he came to cut down Kaido and, after at his limits, he still could not accomplish his goal.
Here are the factors that I can think of that Zoro may join Luffy fight again
  • Zoro is not the type of person who retreats from the enemy he couldn't beat
    • He chose to die instead of throwing away his pride
    • He chose to die to protect captain
  • He still hasn't surpass his limits
    • Flashback with Mihawk
    • Black blade potential
    • CoC potential
  • He has been hyped with Ryouma feat and also carrying Oden will through Enma
    • However, he still hasn't been explicitly recognized by Kaido and Wano people
  • Kaido is the "World strongest" at his prime and team fight is required to beat him up
    • Letting Luffy beat Kaido 1-1 is crazy. Even endgame enemy like Black Beard should not be able to beat him
With many factors left, I cannot imaging Zoro retreat, go down the roof, fight calamity, and surpass his limits and gain reputation from there.
However, there are some counter points
  • Luffy has explicitly told Zoro to go down
    • It will be weird if he resists captain command
  • He already scars Kaido, and maybe this is enough
  • He already injured badly
What do you think? what is coming next for Zoro?

Like, he wasn't dying before he took Luffy's pain. Or when he took Mihawk's slash.
Well, he didn't fight for a long time after those incidents. He didn't just immediately went back to fight Kuma or Mihawk.

Regarding the original post, I think Zoro is done with everything other than ZKK, if it really happens. Other than that, he isn't fighting anymore imo.

Well, he didn't fight for a long time after those incidents. He didn't just immediately went back to fight Kuma or Mihawk.

Regarding, the original post, I think Zoro is done with everything other than ZKK, if it really happens. Other than that, he isn't fighting anymore imo.
He is probably going to take a big and very deserved rest. If Oda took him out so soon that means that he is going to do something great at the end of Wano.

Zoro has boldly declared that he came to cut down Kaido and, after at his limits, he still could not accomplish his goal.
Here are the factors that I can think of that Zoro may join Luffy fight again
  • Zoro is not the type of person who retreats from the enemy he couldn't beat
    • He chose to die instead of throwing away his pride
    • He chose to die to protect captain
  • He still hasn't surpass his limits
    • Flashback with Mihawk
    • Black blade potential
    • CoC potential
  • He has been hyped with Ryouma feat and also carrying Oden will through Enma
    • However, he still hasn't been explicitly recognized by Kaido and Wano people
  • Kaido is the "World strongest" at his prime and team fight is required to beat him up
    • Letting Luffy beat Kaido 1-1 is crazy. Even endgame enemy like Black Beard should not be able to beat him
With many factors left, I cannot imaging Zoro retreat, go down the roof, fight calamity, and surpass his limits and gain reputation from there.
However, there are some counter points
  • Luffy has explicitly told Zoro to go down
    • It will be weird if he resists captain command
  • He already scars Kaido, and maybe this is enough
  • He already injured badly
What do you think? what is coming next for Zoro?
He will surpass his limit and kill Kaido. I don't know if he will one shot a YC before ZKK, but ZKK is ordained by fate. :cheers: