Break Week Is Zoro racist or coincidence?

So its a tired meme and posting the same thing repetitively is so ....yawn :goatasure:
Boohoo cry me a river. Sorry I am not knowledgeable of all the One Piece memes and sorry that this was my first time hearing about Zoro being a racist. I am sorry I have a life outside of One Piece. This site is littered with "repetitive" subjects dude. Zoro being a racist was talked about literally once 6 months ago dude, whereas ZKK and other Zoro nonsense are talked about every hour on here. lmao. Cry me a river.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Boohoo cry me a river. Sorry I am not knowledgeable of all the One Piece memes and sorry that this was my first time hearing about Zoro being a racist. I am sorry I have a life outside of One Piece. This site is littered with "repetitive" subjects dude. Zoro being a racist was talked about literally once 6 months ago dude, whereas ZKK and other Zoro nonsense are talked about every hour on here. lmao. Cry me a river.
I repeat...yawn 🥱. Also if it was last mentioned six months ago, that validates my original post.