Break Week Is Zoro vs King basically answer to us what would happen if Zoro and Sanji fought for real?

:suresure:these same retarded takes the reasons why I don't get fooled like y'all

People who thought zoro won't fight King and King is trash
No they switched their wanks
:milaugh:I rather rather retarded than bepart of a cult
Didn't your doodle Bob bum ass say Zoro will fight Kyoshiro
Veteran level Zoro
Zoro won't fight Kaido
Kid > Zoro
Law > Zoro

"I don't get fooled" sure getting fooled is a regular occurrence for the ultimate fool himself. Its like a regular week day to you.
Post automatically merged:

I rather rather retarded than bepart of a cult
At least you are self aware

:suresure:these same retarded takes the reasons why I don't get fooled like y'all

:milaugh:I rather rather retarded than bepart of a cult
i agree with the last statement for sure, the rest is fairly irrelevant to me though. i always thought zoro will be fighting king

Didn't your doodle Bob bum ass say Zoro will fight Kyoshiro
vet level zoro vs yc3 kyoshiro, yes, we can all remember that glorious take.

zoro vs smoothie
zoro vs kyoshiro
zoro never saw a yonko or commander
zoro vs orochi
zoro vs queen
cracker>=marco

:milaugh:I rather rather retarded t
well glad u recognized u have some problems

But that was against Marco. I know you sanji fans are believing what vegafraud said about sanji becoming a fiery bird but marco is someone that already exist since Marineford. He has a pineapple head :shame:

Against just Marco while he was part of a team :josad:

King get's floored

and spends the rest of the chapter bleeding on the floor

Sanji goes solo in base against both Hybrid Queen and King, and unlike King he jumps right back up with no blood, even making Hybrid Queen bleed with a regular kick as immediate payback

Marco's basically here to herald the rise of the true Stars

the men that will surpass him in Wano, the future Wings of the King of the Pirates :finally:

King get's floored

Sanji goes solo in base against both Hybrid Queen and King, and unlike King he jumps right back up with no blood, even making Hybrid Queen bleed with a regular kick as immediate payback

the men that will surpass him in Wano, the future Wings of the King of the Pirates :finally:
This Marco kicking King is no different than admirals getting kicked by Marco and Jozu.
Once King got serious Marco got wrecked

This Marco kicking King is no different than admirals getting kicked by Marco and Jozu.
Once King got serious Marco got wrecked

Only after King and Queen exhausted Marco and his recovery

King just did the cleanup, and even then Oda insisted to push Queen back for the finishing blow

to make sure even his most dense readers understand that the two as a team is the reason Marco was defeated so quickly :milaugh:

King get's floored

Do you consider base Sanji that weak ? damn .. because you keep saying "even base sanji", king is also in base form but he is fine.

You can find many excuses to make sanji good and we can keep trolling, but the only thing happened is the fact RS Sanji (his ultimate current form) got overpowered by Zoan King and woke up after many panels. The thing he even asked King to let him because the attack could kill him. I'm not inventing anything because it happened in the manga.

For now Sanji and Zoro's debates were maybe interesting for some people because they never faced the same opponent.
Zoro didn't face Vergo or Doffy, Sanji didn't face hyouzou, killer, hawkins nor kaido.

The only one is King and Oda clearly showed us how they faced King. One will defeat King when the other couldn't even hit once King ... to make me believe sanji is king's lvl or at least his lvl, i need a real clash with both of them (no need for a long ass fight, just one panel where sanji dominate king).

zoro's onigiri even if it failed, it literally cut King's neck and made him bleed. that's a feat like sanji kicked queen in the face. But sanji still did nothing to king when the latter put two times sanji down.

If you want to compare king and sanji, i need some feats from sanji against king, simple.
Should i talk how Zoro clowned Queen ? that's a panel where Zoro showed his superiority to Queen. The latter couldn't even react to a long range slash.

S

stealthblack

Yes

King is Like evil fire mode sanji

Shilliew is Like evil invisible sanji

Greenbull is like evil perv cook sanji

So Zoro will beat all 3

Do you consider base Sanji that weak ? damn .. because you keep saying "even base sanji", king is also in base form but he is fine.

You can find many excuses to make sanji good and we can keep trolling, but the only thing happened is the fact RS Sanji (his ultimate current form) got overpowered by Zoan King and woke up after many panels. The thing he even asked King to let him because the attack could kill him. I'm not inventing anything because it happened in the manga.

For now Sanji and Zoro's debates were maybe interesting for some people because they never faced the same opponent.
Zoro didn't face Vergo or Doffy, Sanji didn't face hyouzou, killer, hawkins nor kaido.

The only one is King and Oda clearly showed us how they faced King. One will defeat King when the other couldn't even hit once King ... to make me believe sanji is king's lvl or at least his lvl, i need a real clash with both of them (no need for a long ass fight, just one panel where sanji dominate king).

zoro's onigiri even if it failed, it literally cut King's neck and made him bleed. that's a feat like sanji kicked queen in the face. But sanji still did nothing to king when the latter put two times sanji down.

If you want to compare king and sanji, i need some feats from sanji against king, simple.

I insist on that because Queen is in Hybrid and Sanji faced both King and Hybrid Queen at the same time, which get's ignored for agenda purposes.

Sanji did not get overpowered at any point. The only reason King landed his attack was because Sanji was giving priority to Momonosuke's safety, and he was looking around to pass him away before he can focus on his opponent.

That gave King a clear opening to land an undefended attack on Sanji. So much of an opening that he got to burry his beak deep into Sanji's belly, and dive at an insane speed into the ground.

The fact that Sanji came out of that without any notable damage or lasting wound is hype for him.

Imagine Sanji making the declaration that he will kill King, the way King did for Sanji, even more so considering how reserved King is to the point it became a meme but at that point he was yelling from the top of his lungs that he will kill his opponent , and not even damage his opponents clothing in the end :josad:

No, you don't need to see Sanji vs King. You're never going to see Sanji vs King for the rest of the manga, and that's going to have nothing to do with how Sanji will scale in relation to King.

Sanji's fighting someone within the same bounty range as King at this point, all of his feats against Queen can be used for scaling going forward.

Heck, the encounter you try to use for scaling even happened early in the arc, when Zoro and Luffy's attempt to reach the roof got "no diffed" by Queen, or when Luffy was actually getting knocked out by Apoo.

You don't need to see Luffy actually get a fight with Apoo to know Apoo ain't shit to him, and you don't need to see Sanji fight King again to know that those early feats mean nothing for future scaling. Unfortunately for King he did not even manage to look as impressive as Apoo even in those early stages :milaugh:

Last edited:
Nah cause Sanji would honestly thrash Zoro if they’re going at it for real

Except King is much stronger than Sanji though. Sanjis fire is less potent than kings since his genes would only be partial lunarian.

But still an very interesting view point ngl.

Edit: King would be a Sanji on Steroids who also fights with swords punches and kicking.
Untrue

I want proof and not random headcanon lol

- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.
Ofc Clown Z bois use headcanons and fake non canon spoiers to get likes from other Z bois who can’t handle REAL manga facts…....pathetic as usual

King is Yonko level. Sanji is not.

King fought Shanks. Sanji did not.

:virusprot:
🤡

If King was a 100, Queen would be a 80 or 85 at best. Sanji being a 90 or at best a 95 including his RS. Zoro being an 110 as for now.
Clown logic lol

Zoro is the 70 while Sanji is the 170

Last edited:
I insist on that because Queen is in Hybrid and Sanji faced both King and Hybrid Queen at the same time, which get's ignored for agenda purposes.

Sanji did not get overpowered at any point. The only reason King landed his attack was because Sanji was giving priority to Momonosuke's safety, and he was looking around to pass him away before he can focus on his opponent.

That gave King a clear opening to land an undefended attack on Sanji. So much of an opening that he got to burry his beak deep into Sanji's belly, and dive at an insane speed into the ground.

The fact that Sanji came out of that without any notable damage or lasting wound is hype for him.

Imagine Sanji making the declaration that he will kill King, the way King did for Sanji, even more so considering how reserved King is to the point it became a meme but at that point he was yelling from the top of his lungs that he will kill his opponent , and not even damage his opponents clothing in the end :josad:

No, you don't need to see Sanji vs King. You're never going to see Sanji vs King for the rest of the manga, and that's going to have nothing to do with how Sanji will scale in relation to King.

Sanji's fighting someone within the same bounty range as King at this point, all of his feats against Queen can be used for scaling going forward.

Heck, the encounter you try to use for scaling even happened early in the arc, when Zoro and Luffy's attempt to reach the roof got "no diffed" by Queen, or when Luffy was actually getting knocked out by Apoo.

You don't need to see Luffy actually get a fight with Apoo to know Apoo ain't shit to him, and you don't need to see Sanji fight King again to know that those early feats mean nothing for future scaling. Unfortunately for King he did not even manage to look as impressive as Apoo even in those early stages :milaugh:
Of course we need to see a real Sanji vs King if you want to put Sanji on King's lvl and compare them. And we had, Sanji couldn't do anything to King, like he couldn't do anything to Doffy. I don't know what you need more ?

Bruh, the thread is about "is zoro vs king is basically zoro vs sanji" so a direct comparaison with king and sanji and you are saying no ?

Queen yes no diffed luffy and zoro but both woke up next panel and just few chapters after, queen vs zoro :

So Zoro neg diffed Queen ? ok i take it.

Apoo is not King and everyone here know Apoo is weaker than zoro or luffy so whatever he will do to them, nothing matters because again zoro one shotted him and current Luffy is facing hybrid kaido way stronger than apoo.
So Oda actually showed the superiority of zoro against the two who wanted to hurt him (apoo and queen), where is the panel of sanji showing a superiority over or at least equaling King ? 0 and as you said, we will never get it. but we need to consider sanji is equal or above king ? lmao ...

Sanji is facing someone stronger than King ? also no, so actually you have 0 argument to prove sanji is above king or on the same level.
Hybrid queen isn't giving any difficulties to Sanji for now that alone put him way weaker than King.

"Sanji's fighting someone within the same bounty range as King at this point, all of his feats against Queen can be used for scaling going forward." ---> before king, there is someone called marco who is closer in bounty to queen, are they in the same lvl ? of course not, marco is way above queen.
yes all sanji's feats against queen can be used for scaling against queen's lvl people but not at all against king's lvl people, it's clear as water there is a decent gap between them ...

If you want to deny what happened against king vs sanji because you don't like it, i can't do anything.

Yes it is an answer to what will happen if current Zoro fought EOS Sanji
Sanji negs

Of course we need to see a real Sanji vs King if you want to put Sanji on King's lvl and compare them. And we had, Sanji couldn't do anything to King, like he couldn't do anything to Doffy. I don't know what you need more ?

Bruh, the thread is about "is zoro vs king is basically zoro vs sanji" so a direct comparaison with king and sanji and you are saying no ?

Queen yes no diffed luffy and zoro but both woke up next panel and just few chapters after, queen vs zoro :

Apoo is not King and everyone here know Apoo is weaker than zoro or luffy so whatever he will do to them, nothing matters because again zoro one shotted him and current Luffy is facing hybrid kaido way stronger than apoo.
So Oda actually showed the superiority of zoro against the two who wanted to hurt him (apoo and queen), where is the panel of sanji showing a superiority over or at least equaling King ? 0 and as you said, we will never get it. but we need to consider sanji is equal or above king ? lmao ...

Sanji is facing someone stronger than King ? also no, so actually you have 0 argument to prove sanji is above king or on the same level.
Hybrid queen isn't giving any difficulties to Sanji for now that alone put him way weaker than King.

"Sanji's fighting someone within the same bounty range as King at this point, all of his feats against Queen can be used for scaling going forward." ---> before king, there is someone called marco who is closer in bounty to queen, are they in the same lvl ? of course not, marco is way above queen.
yes all sanji's feats against queen can be used for scaling against queen's lvl people but not at all against king's lvl people, it's clear as water there is a decent gap between them ...

If you want to deny what happened against king vs sanji because you don't like it, i can't do anything.
Stopped reading when you cried how sanji “couldnt do nothing to king” it just screams idiotic bias

Sanji was focussed on saving momo or will your idiot bias negate that? Funny how you won’t bring up the fact Zoro, a so called master got his main weapons effortlessly and easily disarmed….

Wait zoro faced queen:whitepress:?

Showing Zoro disarm Queen like Izo did King :milaugh:

A team of Hybrid Queen and King could do no serious damage to Sanji, and King by himself did no serious damage to Sanji either.

Marco did more vs King than King + Queen did vs Sanji.

King doesn't have shit, and he is in the same bounty range as Queen and MArco, all within 1,3 to 1,4 bil.

King and Queen both got their bounties after 20+ years of activity, as part of the same crew, so them sharing that bounty range means they are close to eachother in strength.

King needs solid High difficulty to defeat Queen at bare minimum, and Sanji's feats against Queen can be used for scaling with that in mind :kayneshrug:

Only after King and Queen exhausted Marco and his recovery

King just did the cleanup, and even then Oda insisted to push Queen back for the finishing blow

to make sure even his most dense readers understand that the two as a team is the reason Marco was defeated so quickly :milaugh:
Queen had ZERO role against Marco
Stop giving him credit he doesn't deserve
King wrecked Marco in 1v1 while Queen was busy with sanji