Powers & Abilities Is Zoro's speed underrated

Is Zoro's speed underrated?

• yes

Votes: 55 65.5%
  • no

Votes: 29 34.5%

• Total voters
lol Faster than light Zoro (Back is days this was fun to debate )

No its not underrated...its cause people does not even know what the fuck are they even talking about .

Zoro Reaction speed and combat speed = Luffys speed

Also that Shishi son son is a Iai technique used to slash opponent before they even realize thats what it is .Its not speed feat at all anyone who trains in Iaido swordsman can do it

Do some research before even commenting ??

- Luffy fucking dodge liquid explosion in Punk Hazard thats what movement speed is and Sanji ran faster as Fishman underwater pressure thats a movement speed .

- Pre-Skip Sanji could blitz Kalifa . A soru user just like how Luffy blitz Blueno

Thats what overwhelming speed feat means
As for current chapter

No ...Appo was not focus on Zoro so he was not speed blitz

Second Drake was just surprised by the situation not by Zoro feat
Third Zoro did not oneshot his opponent everybattle of Zoro is like that thats how swordsman battle is ....people forget Thriller bark i guess brook explained it there

So stop riding hard on Zoro he didnot oneshot not blitz Appo he just defeated him
Post automatically merged:

You dont call blitz when the opponent is not even focus on u 100%

Here are the example of speed blitz:

-Garp bypassing Sanji and Co in Water 7
- Kizaru kicking X Drake ,Drake could not react at all
- Luffy overwhelming Blueno and Sanji against Kalifa
-G4 Luffy speedblitz Dolfamingo
- Kaido speed blitz G4 Luffy

Last edited:
You should know by now that when Zoro get off track he will gone for a while.
Lmao what kinda excuse is that. Gone for a while ? What....

Exactly...

The people who were first to say that Sanji didnt speed blitz Oven...are the same people saying Zoro speed blitzed Apoo. Its pathetic.

I would not entertain this argument or else they could call us very biased since no One Piece character can actually technically move as fast as light, except for Kizaru but in very inconsistent timeframes that fundamentally still don't make him light speed. But I somewhat get what you mean.
I was over exagerating to showcase the stupidity of some since Zoro doesn't teleport, isn't faster than (air?), or light.

States this in a post which clearly shows you didn't do any research before commenting:seriously:

Exactly...

The people who were first to say that Sanji didnt speed blitz Oven...are the same people saying Zoro speed blitzed Apoo. Its pathetic
Aren't you the same guy who was saying Sanji speed blitzed Oven but claim here that Zoro didn't speed blitz Apoo.....wouldn't that make you pathetic?

J

Jo_Ndule

Yes he is massively underrated in combat speed.
He was matching Ryuma who was faster than Brook...who is confirmed winner of a running race.
Post skip we see Brook speed blitzing Big Mom who easily reacted to G4 Luffy and to Niji.

We have Zoro who preskip reacted to Kuma's paw canons and blitzed him with ( note Kuma has COO so him picking up Luffy is not really a distraction)..(he also noticed Zoro but couldn't teleport)

Factually, Zoro has blitzed more characters in a straight up fight than either Luffy or Sanji
who did zoro blizt post ts 1 v 1 that's faster or stronger than the high tiers Luffy fought

lol Faster than light Zoro (Back is days this was fun to debate )

No its not underrated...its cause people does not even know what the fuck are they even talking about .

Zoro Reaction speed and combat speed = Luffys speed

Also that Shishi son son is a Iai technique used to slash opponent before they even realize thats what it is .Its not speed feat at all anyone who trains in Iaido swordsman can do it

- Luffy fucking dodge liquid explosion in Punk Hazard thats what movement speed is and Sanji ran faster as Fishman underwater pressure thats a movement speed .

- Pre-Skip Sanji could blitz Kalifa . A soru user just like how Luffy blitz Blueno

Thats what overwhelming speed feat means
As for current chapter

No ...Appo was not focus on Zoro so he was not speed blitz

Second Drake was just surprised by the situation not by Zoro feat
Third Zoro did not oneshot his opponent everybattle of Zoro is like that thats how swordsman battle is ....people forget Thriller bark i guess brook explained it there

So stop riding hard on Zoro he didnot oneshot not blitz Appo he just defeated him

More and more excuses.

Zoro blitz and oneshot Hody underwater. Let me know what other straw do the same.

Zoro uses lai technique where he moves at his opponent at high speed and slash opponent before they even realize what happen and you claim it's not a speed feat because anyone who trains in Iaido swordsman can do it.

Luffy moves towards Doffy who reacts to it but still get kicked and you claim it is a speed feat. What? I guess not every can move towards their opponent and kick them.

:seriously:

Ok.

Lmao what kinda excuse is that. Gone for a while ? What....

Exactly...

The people who were first to say that Sanji didnt speed blitz Oven...are the same people saying Zoro speed blitzed Apoo. Its pathetic.
Oda tells us Zoro would place higher if Zoro didn't get off track and you call it an excuse. I didn't know you were Oda.

who did zoro blizt 1 v 1 that's faster or stronger than Cracker even
Apoo, Drake, Killer

Not sure how a sneak attack helped his speed case any... but in reality it depends on what exactly u mean. In terms of overall speed he’s pretty low for his tier. But makes up for with endurance an the right speed categories.

- His movement speeds pretty average.

-While his mobility/agility/ maneuverability are pretty below average ( Think Law/Luffy/Smoker as above average)

-While his attack speed/reaction speed are above average.( Hes not SM/Kata lvl fast, but above G2)

A speedster by no means, but no exactly slow either. Just average imo

Nah, not really. This was a sneak attack. I love Shishi Sonson, but against High Tiers it's only been used as a sneak attack.

The whole purpose of Shishi Sonson is it focuses less on strength and more on speed and agility.
This is wrong since Zoro uses Shishi sonson To cut ''uncutttable'' stuff (Mr.1, Kaku) but also to speedblitz (Hody, Apoo) or both (Kuma)

States this in a post which clearly shows you didn't do any research before commenting:seriously:

Aren't you the same guy who was saying Sanji speed blitzed Oven but claim here that Zoro didn't speed blitz Apoo.....wouldn't that make you pathetic?
Quote me dismissing Sanji sneak attacking Oven you liar. I accepted that Sanji did sneak attack Oven.

But Sanji did accomplish a Speed feat within there by literally

-being unseen by the crowd.

- Hitting Oven before....before Oven could hit Pound. Extremely impressive since Sanji was many several meters away and Oven was about to hit Pound when Sanji moved

- Catching Chiffon before she fell to the floor, still carrying her fatass out without the crowd seeing him

See...Thats a solid speed feat.

It many other elements to it other than the sneak attacking Oven....that makes it a speed feat. However the attacking Oven was a sneak attack....Oven didnt see Sanji

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Quote me saying Sanji speed blitzed Oven you liar. I accepted that Sanji didnt speed blitz Oven.

But Sanji did accomplish a Speed feat within there by literally

-being unseen by the crowd.

- Hitting Oven before....before Oven could hit Pound. Extremely impressive since Sanji was many several meters away and Oven was about to hit Pound when Sanji moved

- Catching Chiffon before she fell to the floor, still carrying her fatass out without the crowd seeing him

See...Thats a solid speed feat.

It many other elements to it other than the sneak attacking Oven....that makes it a speed feat. However the attacking Oven was a sneak attack....Oven didnt see Sanji
Pudding did.