Versus Battle Ishida Uryu (TYBW Anime) vs Uchiha Sasuke (Boruto anime)

uryu vs sasuke

• Uchiha sasuke

• Ishida Uryu

Results are only viewable after voting.
With Uryu’s new power unlocked by the Quincy king Sasuke has no chance of winning.
Sure he does. Kill or otherwise completely incapacitate Uryu in one blow to prevent him from transferring his damage back through his Antithesis

I know people like to make fun of how weak Boruto portrays Sasuke but he still has his Shippuden feats to go by and unless the anime really fixes things, Uryu was even more underwhelming anyway

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Going to go with Sasuke for his better stats overall (scaling from Naruto's light fang dodging) as well as his abilities with the EMS Sharingan and Rinnegan.

I'll need to list both combatants' abilities down in this thread but from a glance (and with Sasuke's "teleportation" abilities which lets him swap locations with other things instantly) his maneuverability is more versatile here.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Uryu is far above the level of any Naruto character, he would pretty much solo that verse, but you losers think Sasuke beats him? LOLOLOLOL
This would have worked if Yhwach being universal was an acceptable argument but most places aren't buying it because of lack of concrete evidence for it

This would have worked if Yhwach being universal was an acceptable argument but most places aren't buying it because of lack of concrete evidence for it
yet he still is, the naysayers are just bitters.
Even if he isnt, just with feats alone Uryu scales way way higher than Sasuke, the only thing Sasuke has Uryu beat in is DC and even then it doesnt matter as Uryu can pretty much cancel almost all of Sasuke's abilities with seele schneider hell even with his holly arrows Uryu can disrupt any attack from Sasuke since they are all energy based abilities, if Sasuke stopped using ninjitsu and tried using his swordsmanship + taijutsu it would be pointless as Uryu is way better swordsman, faster, physically stronger, immune to sharingan and can easily use antithesis to counter anything that happens to him

This is also not taking into account that Uryu can now freely use vollstandig which is a minimum 10 times AMP, in this state his DC should be way higher than anything Sasuke can do
Post automatically merged:

Sasuke is 98% naruto's equal, he one shots
the day Sasuke becomes multiversal then yes

Classic Bleacher:ihaha:
im just not some ignorant fanboy like the 10 people who posted their Sasuke wank here

Last edited:
faster, physically stronger, immune to sharingan
Told ya,classic bleachers

Sasuke is in the Zetaton range and at minimum relativistic+.Uryu caps at 1 digit Petaton and mach 14000.Sasuke blitzes and oneshots.And nobody in Clorox is immune to mindfuck.It even worked on SK Yeewank

the fck you on about Stevovo?
The fact that you dont even know what im talking is just sad.But i assumed that from a WG only member.

If you want to debate a COB,you should learn the basics.Its fine to troll in the OPBD but this here is a different level.Adult Sasuke shits on anybody in Bleach bar maybe SK Yeewack.The rest is to slow and far to weak.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
The only characters that scale to Yhwach are Yamamoto with his Bankai and Ichibe. That is before the Almighty is factored in.

But I don't think anyone except Ichigo with Bankai and Hollow abilities combined scales to Yhwach with the Soul King absorbed. Maybe Aizen (Muken) but his KS probably did the vast majority of work in ensuring his survival rather than his actual physical strength and durability.

The fact that you dont even know what im talking is just sad.But i assumed that from a WG only member.

If you want to debate a COB,you should learn the basics.Its fine to troll in the OPBD but this here is a different level.Adult Sasuke shits on anybody in Bleach bar maybe SK Yeewack.The rest is to slow and far to weak.
my point is that you are just saying shit that makes no sense when taking into account feats from both stories buddy!

you are making baseless, no not even, you are making stupid claims that go against established feats and scaling, how then do you want me to take such bullshit seriously?

The only characters that scale to Yhwach are Yamamoto with his Bankai and Ichibe. That is before the Almighty is factored in.

But I don't think anyone except Ichigo with Bankai and Hollow abilities combined scales to Yhwach with the Soul King absorbed. Maybe Aizen (Muken) but his KS probably did the vast majority of work in ensuring his survival rather than his actual physical strength and durability.
so much wrong with your post

1. Yamamoto does not scale anywhere near Yhwach
2. Ichigo with all his abilities sure has more firepower but Yhwach has hax that put him far above Ichigo
3. Aizen doesn't rely on KS, the Hogyoku pretty much guaranteed he wouldnt die in battle not to forget even when he was suppressed by his restraints his spiritual power was far above anyone not named Ichigo

Last edited:
my point is that you are just saying shit that makes no sense when taking into account feats from both stories buddy!

you are making baseless, no not even, you are making stupid claims that go against established feats and scaling, how then do you want me to take such bullshit seriously?
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/naruto-calcs-waka-edition.1154550/page-4#post-64928172
900 zettatons
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/bleach-calcs-ct123-edition.1233115/page-2#post-63315694
5 petatons

Imagine claiming Uryu is stronger as Adult Sasuke when he caps at Small Continentlevel from scaling to the Meteor(assuming that weakling even gets the scaling).Meanwhile Sauce scales to Toneri.