Current Events It´s time to admit: EGGHEAD IS ONE OF THE BEST ONE PIECE ARCS EVER

I never said they had to be manifested from struggles. I just gave a possible scenario of a strong desire, through a struggle.

We will go back to Zoro. He desires to be the strongest Swordsman. Asura is an ability that clearly takes him to another level of strength as a swordsman, by allowing him to utilize a Nine Sword style of fighting. If that is indeed the route that Oda is going with Asura, then clearly it's not something that just manifests in the blink of an eye. It takes time.
Yes, but the example you gave never occurred in the manga.

Zoro's Ahura is not what you described in your example. Both are totally different situations.

its like a 6 at best imo. Kuma is the most interesting part. I get the point of the df theory, but for me it stills feels meh for this long ass wait. The fights might as well have been offscreen and put more bb vs law onscreen. Lucci walking L dude was talking about gettin robin since post dressrosa iirc now its too late. Not hyped for kizaru after seeing the GB in wano. Garp saving coby will probably be offscreen for like 95% of the time. Stussy is a clone of rocks?okay wasnt she at BM tea party? Did BM not recognize her?