Speculations It’s 99% likely that the Gorosei power ranking matches up with the planet order

So obvious the sword guy is the strongest.
Sword Guy is (almost) always #2.

WB > Oden > Rest
Roger > Rayleigh > Rest
Crocodile > Daz > Rest
Lucci > Kaku > Rest
Kaido > King > Rest
Magellan > Shiryu > Rest
Luffy > Zoro > Rest
Topman > Venus > Rest
Akainu > Fujitora > Rest
Blackbeard > Mihawk > Rest
Bellamy > Sarquiss > Rest
Enel > Ohm > Rest
Joy Boy > Ryuma > Rest (???)

Sword Guy is (almost) always #2.

WB > Oden > Rest
Roger > Rayleigh > Rest
Crocodile > Daz > Rest
Lucci > Kaku > Rest
Kaido > King > Rest
Magellan > Shiryu > Rest
Luffy > Zoro > Rest
Topman > Venus > Rest
Akainu > Fujitora > Rest
Blackbeard > Mihawk > Rest
Bellamy > Sarquiss > Rest
Enel > Ohm > Rest
Joy Boy > Ryuma > Rest (???)
Roger fought with his punches?

Daz wasn't even sword guy.

Kaku > Lucci

Zoro > Luffy

Venus > Topman

Kizaru > Akainu and Kizaru is a swordsman

Mihawk > Teach but why the fuck you put them together?

Sarquiss is not a swordsman

Ryuuma > JoyBoy. Ryuuma succeeded where JoyBoy failed.

Roger fought with his punches?

Daz wasn't even sword guy.

Kaku > Lucci

Zoro > Luffy

Venus > Topman

Kizaru > Akainu and Kizaru is a swordsman

Mihawk > Teach but why the fuck you put them together?

Sarquiss is not a swordsman

Ryuuma > JoyBoy. Ryuuma succeeded where JoyBoy failed.
You had me interested but then I understood you are a giant troll. Giraffe over GOAT CP9 and current strongest CP0. Wow.

Edit: Mihawk and Teach are the top 2 Shichibukai, that is why they are in a group together.

You had me interested but then I understood you are a giant troll. Giraffe over GOAT CP9 and current strongest CP0. Wow.

Edit: Mihawk and Teach are the top 2 Shichibukai, that is why they are in a group together.
Yes dude. Just look the feats.

Although Kaku Doriki was calculated slighty above Jabra that was before he ate a DF that enhances his physical traits therefore his real doriki while fighting Zoro was much higher.

Proof of that is Kaku having that slice that cutted the building in the half while Lucci never did anything close to it.

Teach by the time he was a Shichibukai he wasn't the top. With just Yami much likely Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma, Doffy were stronger than him. Maybe even Jinbei.

Yes dude. Just look the feats.

Although Kaku Doriki was calculated slighty above Jabra that was before he ate a DF that enhances his physical traits therefore his real doriki while fighting Zoro was much higher.

Proof of that is Kaku having that slice that cutted the building in the half while Lucci never did anything close to it.

Teach by the time he was a Shichibukai he wasn't the top. With just Yami much likely Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma, Doffy were stronger than him. Maybe even Jinbei.
I agree Kaku was stronger than Jabra but that does not put him close to Lucci. I'd say it could be something like
Lucci - 4000
Kaku - 3000
Jabra - 2180

Yami Teach was definitely > Jinbei, Crocodile as evidenced by them both avoiding to fight or irk him at Impel Down. Also was > Ace. I'd say that put him at a level where I'm only quite confident Mihawk would have won, I'd bet on Yami BB against the rest.

Then you thread js stupid just as you. You literally refuted your own thread.
Post automatically merged:

Kuzan is the weakest Admirals because he appeared first.
Akainu barely beating Kuzan means that Kizaru is the strongest Admiral.

Vergo is weaker than Trebol because Vergo appeared first.

Garp is the weakest VA because he appeared first.

Shanks is the weakest Yonko because he appeared first.
Okay, never mind, that one is true.

When they are presented as group, the pattern follows

I agree Kaku was stronger than Jabra but that does not put him close to Lucci. I'd say it could be something like
Lucci - 4000
Kaku - 3000
Jabra - 2180

Yami Teach was definitely > Jinbei, Crocodile as evidenced by them both avoiding to fight or irk him at Impel Down. Also was > Ace. I'd say that put him at a level where I'm only quite confident Mihawk would have won, I'd bet on Yami BB against the rest.
We can't know how much Kaku's doriki grew because of the DF. And specially since Kaku awakened his DF in such a short time while Lucci had it for longer than him we could safely say that Kaku is much more of a genius than Lucci. Plus like I said Kaku cutting the building in half is much more feat than anything Lucci did.

Crocodile was shitting his pants about Magellan. He was in fucking Impel Down when Teach became Shichibukai he is completely clueless about him.

We can't even say for sure that Teach > Ace since we didn't saw the finale of the fight.

What we can say is that Kuma ~ Ivankov who gave Magellan a better fight than Teach's whole crew. Hard to scale Doffy and Hancock based on that though.

We can't know how much Kaku's doriki grew because of the DF. And specially since Kaku awakened his DF in such a short time while Lucci had it for longer than him we could safely say that Kaku is much more of a genius than Lucci. Plus like I said Kaku cutting the building in half is much more feat than anything Lucci did.

Crocodile was shitting his pants about Magellan. He was in fucking Impel Down when Teach became Shichibukai he is completely clueless about him.

We can't even say for sure that Teach > Ace since we didn't saw the finale of the fight.

What we can say is that Kuma ~ Ivankov who gave Magellan a better fight than Teach's whole crew. Hard to scale Doffy and Hancock based on that though.
It was literally stated in the manga that Doriki doesn’t measure DF powers

But it is different when it comes to Zoans that enhances physical traits. Which is exactly what Doriki measures.
Lucci states that his fruit enhanced his ferocity.

Don't really remember a panel stating that it influences the human form, as it would not make any sense, since the human form is he "fruitless" one.

That's your headcannon
Post automatically merged:

See i always interpreted this as him saying this about the hibrid form, but makes sense.
It doesn't make sense because right after that he says the more you train the stronger you get.

So basically Zoans should be the strongest type for 1v1 duels (and that would make sense for Kaido to be the "God" of Zoans before Luffy and have all that thing about betting on him on 1v1). Yet Oda doesn't work with logic.