Character Discussion It seems like Zoro is going to.....

Base Kaku equally clashed with Zoro.

Awakened Kaku ez tanked Zoros attacks.

Stussy one shotted same awakened Kaku.

Same Stussy admitted she only took Lucci by a sneak attack and not Kaku. Same Stussy had to weaken base Lucci to even take him.

Zoroturd hard copium. Old form=confirmed gag in 1050. S Hawk one shotted and overpowered serious Zoro.

Luffy portrayal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stussy portrayal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>awakened Kaku portrayal>>>>Zoro.

S Hawk one shotted Zoro.

In other words,

Base Lucci>>Stussy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Awakened Kaku>Base Kaku=Zoro

Cope harder XD

Idk why you are still blabbering because Zoro without using CoC named attacks anything at all casually tossed aside an opponent stronger than Lucci like a bug after sleep diffing him and then scared the shit outta S Hawk casually

Meanwhile Luffy lost in an extreme diff battle to Lucci.

I can feel your pain tho..Main character keeps eating shit and no one talks about him anyways.

Are you that jealous of Zoro?

Gotta wonder why No Zoro fan gives a flying fuck about Luffy while Luffy fans are obsessed with Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro negged S hawk? When?

????

Is shishio mentally sound?
What Zoro did to S Hawk is basically equivalent of neg diffing.

I am not bout to explain basic story telling again

Luffy literally lost to Lucci because at the end of the fight Luffy was an old man unable to fight while Lucci was fine

Idk why you are still blabbering because Zoro without using CoC named attacks anything at all casually tossed aside an opponent stronger than Lucci like a bug after sleep diffing him and then scared the shit outta S Hawk casually

Meanwhile Luffy lost in an extreme diff battle to Lucci.

I can feel your pain tho..Main character keeps eating shit and no one talks about him anyways.

Are you that jealous of Zoro?

Gotta wonder why No Zoro fan gives a flying fuck about Luffy while Luffy fans are obsessed with Zoro.
LUL Zorotard extreme copium. Zoro equally clashed with a opponent that is fodder to base Lucci. Zoros attack couldn't even leave a scratch due to him being such fodder. Extreme diff Zoro couldnt even beat fodder. Meanwhilst Luffy laugh diffed Lucci hybrid the superior form of base Lucci who Stussy was scared shitless of, same stussy who ez one shotted the opponent Zoro had such extreme trouble with.
Luffy sleep diffed admiral level Lucci.
Meanwhilst Zoro despite having a extreme diff fight against Kaku, got neg diffed by him when he transformed.

I can feel your pain, I agree side bitch character keeps getting shit on and foddered by everybody including Oda despite trying so hard to submit yourself to him. It must be hard being a side bitches fan.

I know you zoro fans would be so jealous of Luffy i get it. Keep seething whilst Joy boy laugh diffs you XP.
I understand why you zorofans are on suicide watch, imagine being clowned so hard by a goofy character, imagine a strength based character not even being strong XDD imagine a strength based character getting clapped by the cook etc etc its no hard hard being a zoro fan XD

Get taught a third lesson by Kizaru by gettng spanking. It seems Zoro didn't learn his lesson the first few time:

Or the second time:

Hyped for Shaboady V2!:

Or Zoro fan boys can stop dreaming about Zoro taking Kizaru cuz as long as the main man is here:

It ain't happening XP
You cant save zoro fans. Believe me, i e tried. They're minds are warped. And it sucks to see because most of them are pretty cool and make good theories, but when it comes to zolo their minds turn to mush. Its up to oda to humble them again.

LUL Zorotard extreme copium. Zoro equally clashed with a opponent that is fodder to base Lucci. Zoros attack couldn't even leave a scratch due to him being such fodder. Extreme diff Zoro couldnt even beat fodder. Meanwhilst Luffy laugh diffed Lucci hybrid the superior form of base Lucci who Stussy was scared shitless of, same stussy who ez one shotted the opponent Zoro had such extreme trouble with.
Luffy sleep diffed admiral level Lucci.
Meanwhilst Zoro despite having a extreme diff fight against Kaku, got neg diffed by him when he transformed.

I can feel your pain, I agree side bitch character keeps getting shit on and foddered by everybody including Oda despite trying so hard to submit yourself to him. It must be hard being a side bitches fan.

I know you zoro fans would be so jealous of Luffy i get it. Keep seething whilst Joy boy laugh diffs you XP.
I understand why you zorofans are on suicide watch, imagine being clowned so hard by a goofy character, imagine a strength based character not even being strong XDD imagine a strength based character getting clapped by the cook etc etc its no hard hard being a zoro fan XD
You keep blabbering man, can you at least say something that has some meaning behind it.

I guess you can't because you know as well as I do, Luffy will forever be an irrelevant little bitch compared to Zoro and Luffy fans will never keep Zoro out of their mind and continue to feel jealous
:funky:

You keep blabbering man, can you at least say something that has some meaning behind it.

I guess you can't because you know as well as I do, Luffy will forever be an irrelevant little bitch compared to Zoro and Luffy fans will never keep Zoro out of their mind and continue to feel jealous
:funky:
Damn that's some hard copium overdose and projection.
But I agree Zoro will always be nothing but Luffy's side hoe, vastly inferior in every way. Zoro will always be failing just a little short of catching up with the cook Sanji. You do know that as well as I do so its aight.
I know you'll always be jealous of Joy Boy, whilst he laughs your favourite fodder out of the picture any time. Its understandable that you guys are hard BJING Mihawk, hoping that he'll change things, its okay because Oda's bajrang gun never misses zorotards, even if they hide behind Vista's side bitch XD

Damn that's some hard copium overdose and projection.
But I agree Zoro will always be nothing but Luffy's side hoe, vastly inferior in every way. Zoro will always be failing just a little short of catching up with the cook Sanji. You do know that as well as I do so its aight.
I know you'll always be jealous of Joy Boy, whilst he laughs your favourite fodder out of the picture any time. Its understandable that you guys are hard BJING Mihawk, hoping that he'll change things, its okay because Oda's bajrang gun never misses zorotards, even if they hide behind Vista's side bitch XD
You are still blabbering.

I guess we agree then
Zoro >>>>>>>> S Hawk > Kaku >> Lucci > Luffy??

I mean Lucci turned him into an old man after all :kata:

When will Zoro stop living rent free in your head my guy? I know Luffy is a pathetic useless character but still...

You are still blabbering.

I guess we agree then
Zoro >>>>>>>> S Hawk > Kaku >> Lucci > Luffy??

I mean Lucci turned him into an old man after all :kata:

When will Zoro stop living rent free in your head my guy? I know Luffy is a pathetic useless character but still...
You are coping.

Yes we can agree on

G5 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>G4 Luffy>>>>>Base Luffy>>>>>>Awakened Lucci>>Base Lucci>>>Hybrid Stussy Clone>Base Stussy>Awakened Kaku>Old Stussy>>>S-Bear>Sanji>/=S-Shark>>>S-Snake>>>S-Hawk>YC5 Vista>Mihawk>Old Buckingham Stussy>>>Base Kaku>/=Zoro.

I mean Kaku one shotted Zoro afer all

When you stop griefing? I know Zoro is a worthless fodder character and all but still

I know you're coping. Its Ok

You are coping.

Yes we can agree on

G5 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>G4 Luffy>>>>>Base Luffy>>>>>>Awakened Lucci>>Base Lucci>>>Hybrid Stussy Clone>Base Stussy>Awakened Kaku>Old Stussy>>>S-Bear>Sanji>/=S-Shark>>>S-Snake>>>S-Hawk>YC5 Vista>Mihawk>Old Buckingham Stussy>>>Base Kaku>/=Zoro.

I mean Kaku one shotted Zoro afer all

When you stop griefing? I know Zoro is a worthless fodder character and all but still

I know you're coping. Its Ok

So still blabbering and still obsessed with Zoro huh

Thank you for admitting Luffy is a fodder to S Hawk like Luffys finalloom opponent is

Same S Hawk whose entire life (he's not even alive) flashed before his eyes looking at Zoro.

I feel bad for you Luffy bros lmao

H

Herrera95

What even is your point?

Zoro neg diffed both Kaku and S Hawk

While Luffy lost to Lucci who is weaker than both of them

Kizaru will one shot Luffy then Zoro will save his useless ass like always
I can understand why you said that Luffy lost. But he didn't. We can't stretch like that otherwise we are no different than Luffydarts and Sanjidarts.

So still blabbering and still obsessed with Zoro huh

Thank you for admitting Luffy is a fodder to S Hawk like Luffys finalloom opponent is

Same S Hawk whose entire life (he's not even alive) flashed before his eyes looking at Zoro.

I feel bad for you Luffy bros lmao
LUL Zoro got negged by S-Hawk then ran from Luffy in fear.

Same Zoro who huffed and puffed after getting bitch slapped by S-Hawk.

It must suck being on permanent suicide watch for zoroturds no doubt, stay coping.