Break Week It seems people forget that Bigmom had the opportunity to kill Law and Kidd

I meant to type "their crews" not her crew obv since they weren't even on onigashima barring Perospero.

As for the latter, that was never a guarantee. She was relentlessly attacking them with her elements giving them no chance to recover, or attack back, the moment she stopped attacking them Law and Kidd were likely already thinking of prepping their attacks. If Big Mom stopped raining attacks to behead Kidd, everything points at Law backstabbing her anyway or vice versa, no one was getting beheaded in that instance, that much is clear as they had plenty left in the tank the moment Big Mom stopped.
This level of hatred is unhealthy when Oda makes it clear she spared them

You wanna debate just to debate dude
It's okay to not like BM but try say "false she didn't have a chance or couldn't "
Law and Kid were down unconscious, none of them were going to attack her at that point

This is what happens you hate a character coz she has superior feats and portrayal than your favs admirals

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This level of hatred is unhealthy when Oda makes it clear she spared them

You wanna debate just to debate dude
It's okay to not like BM but try say "false she didn't have a chance or couldn't "
Law and Kid were down unconscious, none of them were going to attack her at that point

This is what happens you hate a character coz she has superior feats and portrayal than your favs admirals
They literally did attack her that's the problem. Legit seconds after she stopped attacking them and they never fell after that. Y'all act like they got up hours later 😂. Big Mom attacked them so much she could barely speak without coughing out her lungs. They simply endured it.

Hawkins could have killed Killer when he was on the ground instead of slowly torturing him...

King could have killed Zoro while he was on the ground having a childhood flashback...

Kaido could have killed Luffy... wait, he actually killed Luffy..!
:pepeanger:

Anyway my point is that IFs don't make the story, winners and losers do.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Doesn't change the fact if she wanted they would be dead.
Thats your interpretation, but not a fact. She did one attack, an instant attack, meanwhile Law already prepared Kroom. There is no way Linlin could have finished them in time before she had the next attack in her face.