Chapter Discussion It took Imu over a month to prepare this attack

Obvious that are different things.

The light is related to Vivi, Imu had Vivi, Shirahoshi, Teach and Luffy photos, and them was show holding only Vivi photo in the scene of the Gorosei talking to him, and then all those events related to Vivi and Cobra happend.

While it took a month to attack Sabo because he was waiting to know where Sabo was, thats kind obvious.

He destroyed the Island becuase Sabo has seen he in the throne, what happend a week after the light scene, so clearly arent the same topic

Seriously some people seems to read the manga with the eyes closes, wtf

Lulusia wasn’t one of the lights to be extinguished tho
It was Luffy, BB, or Vivi
He only just crossed out the island on the map and they only just started rebelling…

I’m sure he can utilize the weapon within a few minutes so long as it doesn’t need to travel too far

i don't get why does the government bother using buster calls if they can just rain nukes from the sky
The Buster Call in Ohara was both to destroy the island and to send a message; People try to study the Poneglyphs will suffer this fate, they both wanted to destroy Ohara and flex intimidation

Im will use Uranus when he wants to quickly remove an island from the map without anybody knowing that he did it
I disagree with your characterization that it's the government using Uranus. Im is not "the WG", he isn't even supposed to exist

This doesn't make any sense, Lulusia kingdom only started rebelling after the Reverie, why would Imu have planned to destroy it before it even rebelled.

Based on the Gorosei's conversation, Imu destroyed Lulusia because Sabo who knows the truth about him was there and since it was rebelling against the WG, it had become redundant and could be used as an example to other rebelling countries.

We already know the light that Imu wanted to extinguish, it was Vivi, she is either captured or in hiding.

Kurwa exposing himself as a speed reader:kobeha:
What exactly did I speedread?
This doesn't make any sense, Lulusia kingdom only started rebelling after the Reverie, why would Imu have planned to destroy it before it even rebelled.
They were invaded by rev commanders few days before the reverie even started. Also, we almost never get a reason as to why they do things right away.
Based on the Gorosei's conversation, Imu destroyed Lulusia because Sabo who knows the truth about him
Can you lead me how you read Gorosei's conversation to come to this conclusion?

They were invaded by rev commanders few days before the reverie even started. Also, we almost never get a reason as to why they do things right away.
The king and princess were at the Reverie, they were only imprisoned/exiled when they came back. Before that the WG wouldn't have known of any rebellion since there wasn't one.

Can you lead me how you read Gorosei's conversation to come to this conclusion?
My full statement was:
Based on the Gorosei's conversation, Imu destroyed Lulusia because Sabo who knows the truth about him was there and since it was rebelling against the WG, it had become redundant and could be used as an example to other rebelling countries.
From the Gorosei's conversation, what's clear is that Sabo being at Lulusia makes him an unlucky man, which means that Lulusia can be destroyed or is about to be destroyed. But we know its the former because of the events that follow:
1. Sabo mentions he saw something amazing in the throne room at Pangea castle
2. We see Imu take notice (bear in mind the WG are listening to the conversation) and put a cross on Lulusia.
3. Sabo continues and is interrrupted when Lulusia is destroyed.

From these events its clear that Imu only put a cross on Lulusia when Sabo mentioned he saw something in the throne room, therefore Lulusia rebelling made it redundant and Sabo revealing what he saw is what triggered Imu to destroy it.

Do you still need clarity ?

i don't get why does the government bother using buster calls if they can just rain nukes from the sky
government =/= marines

different factions = different weapons

even if theyre allied, imu's existence and his (supposedly) ancient weapon is supposed to be a secret to everyone

so when the WG wants to erase something publicly = just use a buster call (ohara was destroyed to set an example: NEVER research void century)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
in chapter 908 elders ask Imu which light needs to be erased from history

This chapter we find out that it's Lulusia kingdom.

Sabo being there was just fate and him being unlucky
Imu was not even going after Sabo

"erased from history"

since chapter 908 to 1060 whole of Wano arc and Reverie happened, meaning that it took Imu around ~1 month to prepare this attack with his spaceship

Imu is not strong. It even takes him 1 month to use an ancient weapon
This is assuming too much. We don't know why Imu decided to erase Lulusia. So we can't even begin to guess when the decision to erase Lulusia was made.

And as the Gorosei said Sabo being on Lulusia when Imu decided to erase it was fate.

For all we know, Imu could have chosen the timing of the attack to coincide with Sabo's presence on the island.

Or Lulusia was targeted after their rebellion "a few days ago". Without knowing why Lulusia was targeted, we can't possibly guess when the decision was made or how long readying the weapon takes.

We lack sufficient context to make a confident judgment on how long Imu needs to prepare the weapon.

Furthermore, as @Celestial D. Dragon points out, "the light that needed to be erased" was probably referring to a person:

Before the Gorosei meet Imu, we see him with posters of Vivi, Shirahoshi, Luffy and Blackbeard.

The Gorosei may well have been asking which of those four needed to be erased from history.

IMO this thread is just badly misguided. Perhaps Imu is not a Top Tier, but this is just a very poorly laid out argument for that. It makes several assumptions that seem to just be mistaken .

Last edited: