Chapter Discussion Its chapter 1096. Why haven't the admirals shown CoC or split the skies yet?

Why haven't they?

• Total voters
Hopefully they don’t show it and the focus remains on their more interesting abilities. CoC itself has just been a mess ever since Wano.

Something like permanently altering the climate is simply more stupendous, for example.

I don't get why such obsession over specific feats.

Yonko have never been shown to permanently affect environment in which they fought, that does not make them inferior to Admirals, they just have different tools.

If you wanna argue for Yonko superirority, rather focus on CoC narrative and their overall feats at Wano.

Yonko have never been shown to permanently affect environment in which they fought, that does not make them inferior to Admirals, they just have different tools.

If you wanna argue for Yonko superirority, rather focus on CoC narrative and their overall feats at Wano.
Because skyplit feat is a PL feat that ranks you yonko level automatically

In 10 day fight. Kaido and BM's fight was going to destroy onigashima purely by raw power and neither was going all out.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Weren’t Queen and his men chilling on the lower floor when Kaido & BM were fighting? Doesn’t seem like there were any evacuation orders
:queenhear:
Lie, Queen wasn't relaxing, as shown in the chapter, Queen wanted an excuse to leave the island because Kaido and Big Mom were fighting...

At the moment Oda did not draw even Garp doing it, and I hope no one doubts he can.

This arc will be the first real deciding one, at least for Kizaru.
Sky splitting is a bonus.. Garp has show to be able to use CoC and AdCoC..

Maybe Admirals don't have CoC, but Fleet Admiral level Marines do..