Questions & Mysteries It's finally coming to an end

Is he a swordsman?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Look at this, King who uses swords fights your favorite Zolo with swords but when he uses the spikes, your favorite Zolo says,"You never claimed to be a swordsman after all". King uses Swords but isn't a swordsman as per Zolo here. So do we believe asscannonists or Oda via Zolo here? Anyone with a brain and intelligence can understand what Oda is trying to say. But illiterate losers, who will never be significant spread stupidity everywhere. Anyone who has doubts should read the manga properly instead of showing why they are a joke and lack brain.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Look at this, King who uses swords fights your favorite Zolo with swords but when he uses the spikes, your favorite Zolo says,"You never claimed to be a swordsman after all". King uses Swords but isn't a swordsman as per Zolo here. So do we believe asscannonists or Oda via Zolo here? Anyone with a brain and intelligence can understand what Oda is trying to say. But illiterate losers, who will never be significant spread stupidity everywhere. Anyone who has doubts should read the manga properly instead of showing why they are a joke and lack brain.
What does that have to do with Shanks who has just used a sword for over 30 years ?

- Sword swallowing copers:
WSS> swordsman

- Also sword swallowing copers:
Man and pirate> WSM and WSP

So I don't know why they take these Vista's rival copers seriously
:watchout:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

so after all these fucking years ... you accuse me of saying Shanks is not a swordsman?
never said he wasn't
in fact I ranked him as top 3 most skilled swordsman of all times

so do what you are born to do
shut the fuck up

So you admit that Shanks is not stronger than Mihawk so the illusion of Shanks being the strongest in the world in this manga will never exist as long as Mihawk is alive?

I expected a little more struggle on your part.

We are reaching the turning point of fandoms.

Years of agenda gathering and clashing, which agenda will fall!!!!

Just joking Oda will off panel it.

H

Herrera95

People really think Oda will show Shanks fighting after getting all those people to fight for him and saying that Benn Beckman solo handed Kid pirates last time.

Even if Shanks fight would be offscreen.

So you admit that Shanks is not stronger than Mihawk so the illusion of Shanks being the strongest in the world in this manga will never exist as long as Mihawk is alive?

I expected a little more struggle on your part.
good, after many years of sinffing around here you failed to read any of my post corracitly
I refuse to repeat myself cause you were too dumb to understand me

Shanks is not king tho
King has multiple weapons inside his costume
A zoan df
Fire kicks etc
Shanks has no fruit and just a sword and haki + one arm

Let me ask you a question.
Is s hawk a swordsman?