It's Time I Left Too.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm not sure if this is the right place for it but I want to announce that I am leaving the forums for my own well-being/mental health's sake. I've had multiple breaks from here and I'm still having problems that I cannot ignore whilst I'm still here too.

I really want to retire my account and thus access to here once and for all, especially after what happened with @Un-amed /Jmena now, which has been the ultimate breaking point for me and I cannot in good faith ever continue to be part of here, knowing what happened to him and what may have led him to take his own life like that too.
I too have struggled severely with mental health issues for most of my life now and extreme suicidal feelings and have been in regular therapy for many years now and I can only imagine the suffering the poor guy was going through, to take it a step further than I ever have and actually take his own life in the end.

I thank you all who have been pleasant to me, who have been so kind, understanding, patient, supportive, forgiving and such. The staff have been wonderful too, they are great people too and I appreciate them and there are many great, wonderful, beautiful individuals here who I am glad to have met and gotten to know too.

For my own good, for the sake of my own suffering and sick heart, I need to leave here, I need to let go and move on with my life. Some others came back after requesting deletions and I know of you think I'll do the same BUT I have walked away from many things in my life before, many things that I was extremely invested in/passionate about, because they were making me sick, ruining my mind, body and thus health. I had no choice. I had to walk away and never look back for my own sake, because they were literally killing me slowly and I've done permanent damage to my health due to it too. All because I didn't quit sooner when I wanted to and should have done too.

I'm really grateful to the decent people I've met on here, you are priceless and I won't forget nor stop missing you. Theres a lot of people from my past, I still carry in my heart, I still remember about, thinking about them and wonder how they're doing, if they're safe, well, happy and if they miss me like I miss them too. I can guarantee you guys will be there too.

@Peroroncino @Roo @Jailer @Sir Yasheen @Rottkins @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @MonsterKaido @Pot Goblin @Meeyori @EtenBoby @Mr. Reloaded @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @gamaran @DKI @Vanitas Zogratis @Lhulu @AL sama @RayanOO @Playa4321 @Doggo @Pantheos @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Boundless @Iaarm @Horo Horo Musume @Kiwipom @Akai2

Thank you for letting me be part of here for so long and one of you, for accepting and including me, the friendships made and such. It's been a honour/privilege and I will miss you guys but I have to do this for my own good, its completely necessary for my own sake.
Also shout out to the great Carrot, Kidd and thus Killer, Urouge, Sanji, Zoro Marine/Admiral, Yonko etc fans that I've known and interacted with, especially in their FCs too. Y'all have been great.

Take care of yourselves guys, be well and safe. As usual I've probably missed some people out in the tags and I apologise too.

Btw @Lance_Dragonite and @ScotchInformer thank you for all you've done for us over the years, we really take you guys for granted and I'm sorry any nastiness I have said in the past or so. I hope you both will be well and have a prosperous future, a long life and I am sorry for your loss with Jmena too. We were extremely lucky to have Jmena and you guys as well and still are with you both of course. Same goes to Redon too ofc.

Admins, please delete my account whenever possible. It's a final decision that I have lamented on for a very long time but now I am certain after what happened with Jmena, that I need to move on from here from my own good. I am better off not being online in general and parts of communities, especially when some people feel free and even are free to say such unhinged things to each other and harass each other, to the point an innocent, kind hearted, gentle man took his own life too, which surely was partially influced by how he was treated on here by many users and happening for so long/so often too. Lance was subjected to a LOT of harassment and still does, well people making fun of him and I wish it would make some certain idiots wake up and realise what they've done instead of doubling down, trying to act like they did nothing wrong and are justified and attacking me elsewhere on here and such.

Like I said earlier my dude, you'll definitely be missed, but if this is the best thing for you then you need to do it. Take care and good luck.

Good luck and take care of yourself first! First and foremost, your own mental health is the most important one, so whatever you think is the best for you, do it.

Maybe, when you're feeling far better again, you can join this community again.

And don't forget, if there is someone you can rely on or whom you can trust the best, don't hesistate to ask. You don't have to go this route all by yourself.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
I'm not sure if this is the right place for it but I want to announce that I am leaving the forums for my own well-being/mental health's sake. I've had multiple breaks from here and I'm still having problems that I cannot ignore whilst I'm still here too.

I really want to retire my account and thus access to here once and for all, especially after what happened with @Un-amed /Jmena now, which has been the ultimate breaking point for me and I cannot in good faith ever continue to be part of here, knowing what happened to him and what may have led him to take his own life like that too.
I too have struggled severely with mental health issues for most of my life now and extreme suicidal feelings and have been in regular therapy for many years now and I can only imagine the suffering the poor guy was going through, to take it a step further than I ever have and actually take his own life in the end.

I thank you all who have been pleasant to me, who have been so kind, understanding, patient, supportive, forgiving and such. The staff have been wonderful too, they are great people too and I appreciate them and there are many great, wonderful, beautiful individuals here who I am glad to have met and gotten to know too.

For my own good, for the sake of my own suffering and sick heart, I need to leave here, I need to let go and move on with my life. Some others came back after requesting deletions and I know of you think I'll do the same BUT I have walked away from many things in my life before, many things that I was extremely invested in/passionate about, because they were making me sick, ruining my mind, body and thus health. I had no choice. I had to walk away and never look back for my own sake, because they were literally killing me slowly and I've done permanent damage to my health due to it too. All because I didn't quit sooner when I wanted to and should have done too.

I'm really grateful to the decent people I've met on here, you are priceless and I won't forget nor stop missing you. Theres a lot of people from my past, I still carry in my heart, I still remember about, thinking about them and wonder how they're doing, if they're safe, well, happy and if they miss me like I miss them too. I can guarantee you guys will be there too.

@Peroroncino @Roo @Jailer @Sir Yasheen @Rottkins @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @MonsterKaido @Pot Goblin @Meeyori @EtenBoby @Mr. Reloaded @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @gamaran @DKI @Vanitas Zogratis @Lhulu @AL sama @RayanOO @Playa4321 @Doggo @Pantheos @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Boundless @Iaarm @Horo Horo Musume @Kiwipom @Akai2

Thank you for letting me be part of here for so long and one of you, for accepting and including me, the friendships made and such. It's been a honour/privilege and I will miss you guys but I have to do this for my own good, its completely necessary for my own sake.
Also shout out to the great Carrot, Kidd and thus Killer, Urouge, Sanji, Zoro Marine/Admiral, Yonko etc fans that I've known and interacted with, especially in their FCs too. Y'all have been great.

Take care of yourselves guys, be well and safe. As usual I've probably missed some people out in the tags and I apologise too.

Btw @Lance_Dragonite and @ScotchInformer thank you for all you've done for us over the years, we really take you guys for granted and I'm sorry any nastiness I have said in the past or so. I hope you both will be well and have a prosperous future, a long life and I am sorry for your loss with Jmena too. We were extremely lucky to have Jmena and you guys as well and still are with you both of course. Same goes to Redon too ofc.

Admins, please delete my account whenever possible. It's a final decision that I have lamented on for a very long time but now I am certain after what happened with Jmena, that I need to move on from here from my own good. I am better off not being online in general and parts of communities, especially when some people feel free and even are free to say such unhinged things to each other and harass each other, to the point an innocent, kind hearted, gentle man took his own life too, which surely was partially influced by how he was treated on here by many users and happening for so long/so often too. Lance was subjected to a LOT of harassment and still does, well people making fun of him and I wish it would make some certain idiots wake up and realise what they've done instead of doubling down, trying to act like they did nothing wrong and are justified and attacking me elsewhere on here and such.

Safe travels, my friend
:pepemwai:

Overall it's been a positive experience interacting with you on the forum. You've made plenty of great memes and showed support to the things I believed in.

I hope your journey with your mental health goes in the best way possible.

Farewell, fella
:endthis:

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Iโ€™ll be sad to see you go but I also want only the best for you. If you feel this is the move then I support you ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™ve loved talking to you every time about anything, and Iโ€™m proud that youโ€™re taking these steps for your mental health!

:emohiyo:

You have been the member i ve talked to the most here, and it was a pleasure for me to hear your story and to know you and your personality, which i think has a lot of common points with mine. You always make me feel comfortable to talk with, and is something that didnt happen often in my life, since i am a lonely and very asocial individual. I am very sorry that i have been mostly inactive the last year, because of me becoming less and less interested in one piece.
I will definetly miss you, I wish you the best with everything, you are a special one :sweat:.