Character Discussion It's time to put some respect on Apoo

I like Apoo. Need more pirates like him in this manga. It’s good to see a character with Apoo’s personality actually be strong enough to not be a push over. Usually in OP a guy like Apoo would just get clowned on or be a joke character.
Lol no, I don't know why people swear OP is being written by Tite Kubo but being goofy never stopped a character from being strong. Apoo is actually very tough by any standard.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Lol no, I don't know why people swear OP is being written by Tite Kubo but being goofy never stopped a character from being strong. Apoo is actually very tough by any standard.
I don't think he means being goofy, he's probably talking about being a weasel, who only takes the path of least resistance, and dreams quite small. Which is true, Oda usually likes to give the boldest characters the best feats.

It changes everything you said. Those characters are portrayed as clowns in combat. Or were we talking about influence?

You really named 3 weaklings and thought you made a point? Charlos really? You're trolling.
Charlos rules over any powerful figure you can name, physically or in influence. One Piece doesn't assert that being physically strong determines your lot in life... that point is crystal clear as you see a booger face riding on a warlord.

As for a goofy looking guy like Apoo being strong in combat, I don't see any examples to state that this wouldn't be the case. Luffy is nothing if not completely goofy, and he's the hero

Many did aim that. :choppawhat:

That alone doesn't make someone terribly potent or even very potent, but I'm aware of his potential. I feel like he can probably rank in the YC3 ballpark and potentially better. I affirmed CP0 would likely retreat if things get too drastic.
Tell me this. Which YC3 you think had the potential to 2-shot pre-CoC Luffy like Apoo did? One tip: Katakuri(YC1) needed 1000 blows to do it...