Izuna Uchiha Respect Thread

Last edited:
@RayanOO

This flori guy is derailing the thread again with his nonsensical ramblings and generally being not productive to the discussion held so get a mod to kick him out of my threads or do something about it as he's arguing about things when nobody else here seems to have a issue like take the mecha naruto thread

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO

This flori guy is derailing the thread again with his nonsensical ramblings and generally being not productive to the discussion held so get a mod to kick him out of my threads or do something about it as he's arguing about things when nobody else here seems to have a issue like take the mecha naruto thread
in every manga we use the term filler for things which are not in the manga but only in the anime. In One piece debates here the majority and I think that the manga > the anime. Everything that is added in the anime is often considered inferior than the manga content.

But that doesn't mean we can't discussed it too, especially in flashback or character we don't have much informations on. And those added feats are quite coherent.

You already had a debate with bob about what filler are,a dn you two disagreed. Lets move on.

Izuna has other manga feats or guidebook etc to discuss here. Just posting "nice filler feats" here will only heated the debate and you know it especially considering your previous debate.

So you can obviously contribute but try to add something more than just that. And those filler/anime feats are not much at all compared to informations we have in the manga. The fact that Izuna dodged 2 kunais, can use Sharingan or has typical Uchiha fire jutsu is not important at all compared to the portrayal he had. Obviously the anime will add some stuff, but here the things added were quite light and quite coherent with how Izuna was portrayed etc.

Post automatically merged:

About the thread i think Izuna has really high potential : he was close while inferior to Madara and during a big part of their lives he was almost equal to Tobirama.

Tobirama killed him but it wasn't an easy fight.

Izuna died young but was strong. Durig those times everyone spent their lives training and fighting so Izuna had experience. But less than the Kage we know of.

I think Izuna was high Jonin level (Kakashi part 1) level.

I don't think he was totally kage level. Izuna awake his sharingan but never had the mangyeko.

Last edited:
in every manga we use the term filler for things which are not in the manga but only in the anime.

I get that but the op literally says im counting anime/game feats infact it asks for help in finding some video game and anime feats so he knows the premise of the debate includes filler meaning that he's saying that as to just start another debate and waste everyone's time like on the mecha naruto's thread
Kick him from my thread as he has nothing to add to discussion as shown many times over thus far

Izuna has other manga feats or guidebook etc to discuss here. Just posting "nice filler feats" here will only heated the debate and you know it especially considering your previous debate.

So he has nothing to add other then starting flame wars again remind me why he's not kicked out of my thread, Im not saying ban him just saying to make so that he cant post here as evidently he adds nothing to the discussion at hand nor does he contribute by posting anime or video game feats rather he just gets triggered that someone likes a anime

And those filler/anime feats are not much at all compared to informations we have in the manga.
Were counting the anime and video games here if he dont like it then he can make his own thread also your trying to apply reason onto to someone who clearly acts upon his feelings on the matter as shown in the mecha naruto

So you can obviously contribute but try to add something more than just that.

Im fine with contributions to the thread but people like him clearly have nothing to add which is my problem and my complaint with having him on my thread like maybe if he added to the discussion or was mature about his disagreements then you would have a reason to keep him here but there's clearly not one as he's just trying to flame out the thread so that the anime does not discussed and it's best to ignore him as he's clearly a troll

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I get that but the op literally says im counting anime/game feats infact it asks for help in finding some video game and anime feats so he knows the premise of the debate includes filler meaning that he's saying that as to just start another debate and waste everyone's time like on the mecha naruto's thread
Kick him from my thread as he has nothing to add to discussion as shown many times over thus far

So he has nothing to add other then starting flame wars again remind me why he's not kicked out of my thread, Im not saying ban him just saying to make so that he cant post here as evidently he adds nothing to the discussion at hand nor does he contribute by posting anime or video game feats rather he just gets triggered that someone likes a anime

Were counting the anime and video games here if he dont like it then he can make his own thread also your trying to apply reason onto to someone who clearly acts upon his feelings on the matter as shown in the mecha naruto

Im fine with contributions to the thread but people like him clearly have nothing to add which is my problem and my complaint with having him on my thread like maybe if he added to the discussion or was mature about his disagreements then you would have a reason to keep him here but there's clearly not one as he's just trying to flame out the thread so that the anime does not discussed and it's best to ignore him as he's clearly a troll
My post served as a warning. His single post is not enough for any thread ban for now, he can come back posting and contribuing.

But even if you use anime or video games in your threads this doesn't mean those feats cannot be discussed or even dissmissed if they are thought too much, in contradiction with what the manga said etc.

You can talk to me in Private message if you want but for now lets resume your thread. (further posts about that will be deleted)