Theory Jack already joined Kid Pirates

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hey folks,

while we had the theory about Ulti and Page 1 joining the kid pirates, some people always also mentioned jack back then, because it made sense a lot, for example @Seth .

Kid even told he will take some crew of Kaido, so it just makes sense he grad as strong as possible people.

additionally we didn’t got to see a full fletched fight of Jack, for a reason. Oda wants to show it later. Also we didn’t got any Infos about his story, while we get some for king and queen.

Followed is to mention jacks age. It would quite fit in the crew also.

and as last point… jack wasn’t seen in udon when greenbull raided it. Why did we see King, Queen, a lot of fodder, babanuki but not Jack? Because he wasn’t there, he was already on Kids ship!

What do you think about this?

gz
Panth

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hey folks,

while we had the theory about Ulti and Page 1 joining the kid pirates, some people always also mentioned jack back then, because it made sense a lot, for example @Seth .

Kid even told he will take some crew of Kaido, so it just makes sense he grad as strong as possible people.

additionally we didn’t got to see a full fletched fight of Jack, for a reason. Oda wants to show it later. Also we didn’t got any Infos about his story, while we get some for king and queen.

and as last point… jack wasn’t seen in udon when greenbull raided it. Why did we see King, Queen, a lot of fodder, babanuki but not Jack? Because he wasn’t there, he was already on Kids ship!

gz
Panth
Would be okay, I would find it incredibly stupid if people such as King, Queen, and Jack would just be in prison and that's their story.

We should get a panel of Kidd Pirates departing from Wano and Kidd walking up to some shadowy figure and asking how does it feel on the new ship and on the next panel we see Jack revealed, he wants to say something and then you see Page One getting chased by Ulti and Killer trying to stop them from causing havoc on the ship:milaugh:

Because King and Queen were kicked off of Onigashima by Zoro and Sanji. So they were the only 2 beast pirates that regrouped and went to heal to Queen's territory- Udon, where Babanuki was.

Jack stayed in Oniagshima with Tobiroppo and the rest of beast pirates. So either he is dead or he is imprisoned in flower capital/onigashima

I don't think Jack would join. Killer is always going to be Kid's #1 and idk if he's going to have a bounty higher than Jack's. I also don't think Kid likes any of the beast pirate executives. The Kid pirates seem to be people Kid trusts and is friends with.

I think if Kid gets anybody on his crew, it should be Who's Who. They both have a hatred for the red hair pirates. But again, I feel like he isn't going to get any crew mates this arc, but rather will get Urouge, Capone, and Bonney to join him later on.

Hey folks,

gz
Panth
Will be nice but Oda would show it if Jack joined
Same with flyers if they joined

Hopefully before kid leaves, we see him with new members from beast pirates crew

Jack seemed to be one of Kaido's most trusted man, I doubt he would agree to join someone that was in an alliance that defeated Kaido. He also never had any kind of relationship with Kidd, I don't see why he would suddenly like to follow the guy.