Chapter Discussion Jack respect thread.

He and his men fearlessly took on what I believe is arguably the toughest assignment a Beast Pirate could take on in this battle. He took a relatively small contingent and confronted the entire Sulong Mink army and probably still fully intended to help Kaido against the Scabbards as well had he won.

Obviously he didn't win, but he and his forces put it all on the line and took out seemingly every Mink before finally falling, and then he apologized for going down. Jack has nothing to be sorry for, he is without a doubt the most loyal Beast Pirate shown to date. He's willing to take on the hardest assignments without complaint and seemingly has no qualms about dying for his captain.

Respect!

His '' im sorry kaido san'' at the end as he fell was :pepemy:

Imagine comparing this trash that is weaker than Kinemon to Doffy, when it was clear that even Law >>> Kinemon.

The Supernova trio is stronger than all Commanders (bar Katakuri).

Imagine thinking everything is about (your very very very wrong) powerlevels. Jack is a fantastic character, the most Loyal YC we've seen so far. I just love his willingness to throw away his life for his captain, it reminds me a lot of zoro.

Imagine thinking everything is about (your very very very wrong) powerlevels. Jack is a fantastic character, the most Loyal YC we've seen so far. I just love his willingness to throw away his life for his captain, it reminds me a lot of zoro.
Jack is a moron with 0 character depth, and so are all the Beasts Pirates. The only Yonkos who have any semblance of character are Blackbeard and Shanks.

I can't wait to get to Elbaf or Raftel, so we get some real villains again.

Worst

Custom title
Jack was surprising for sure, it was really touching, hope Kaido-San will make them pay!
On a PL perspective, let's be real I don't think any YC would be able to take on the full su long squad (Inu and Neko included) probably the YC1s might do something more but eventually Inu and Neko would destroy them....I'm curious to see how fast he will recover cuz he took a freaking amount of damage if he recovers really really fast then ancient+ zoans are crazy motherf*****s