Character Discussion Jack the Drought

This topic is all about Jack the Drought one of the All Stars of the Beasts Pirates.

What we know about Jack so far, he is one of Kaido's commanders, his epithet is the drought because whenever he goes on a rampage the island will be left in a decaying state like it is suffering a drought, and his devil fruit is the Elephant-Elephant Fruit, Model: Mammoth.

The first time Jack was mentioned was back during the Punk Hazard arc in chapter 692, he was then later seen although not very clearly for the first time in chapter 801 when he tried to rescue Doflamingo, and then during the Zou arc he was the main villain during the flashback and also during the present time when he returned and attacked Zunesha.

Jack is 28 years old making him the youngest of the All Stars, he was the first character whose bounty was revealed to be in the billions, and he is also a giant grouper fish-man. Jack is known to be a very violent but also hard working man who always tries to get the job done like when he went to Zou to get Raizo, and because of his loyalty to Kaido he was shown fighting the Minks on top of Onigashima so they wouldn't get to Kaido.

Due to his violent nature Jack is known to be very barbaric and brutal when it comes to his enemies such as when he used Koro a chemical gas weapon on the island of Zou, and then afterwards tortured the minks by crucifying some of them and even hacking off their limbs. However despite his violent nature Jack was shown to be concerned when a drunk Kaido came to Kuri during Act 1 of the Wano arc as he worried that Kaido would go on a rampage, both King and Queen the other two All Stars are known for looking down and even bully Jack and according to Jack's vivre card Kaido also bullies him.

Now here are some questions about Jack.

What do you think of his character?

What do you think about his Ancient Zoan?

Who do you think he will fight?

And what do you think will happen to him after the Wano arc?

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What do you think of his character? His character is good enough to me. I like the aestethics, for a reason always reminded me of Dovhakiin from Skyrim. And his bruteness is fancy.

What do you think about his Ancient Zoan? It's an ok one. I love the originality from Oda.

Who do you think he will fight? Maybe Sanji, maybe Kinemon and the Scabbards, maybe someone else.

And what do you think will happen to him after the Wano arc? He will probably not die, all we could postulate concretely.

His character is cool. Strong and brutal.

It fits him very well.

Probably Yamato.

Either he will get captured by the Marines or start his own adventure after Kaido gets defeated.

Jack is dope. I think he fights the injured half dead scabbards. People think thats somehow jack disrespect without considering the line up. We have 9 scabbards vs 1 jack. Ashura, denjiro, inu neko, kawamatsu. Jack going all out against these dudes while both sides are injured woukd definitely be a good bloody brawl. Its probably hyori there so she will give the scabbards an extra willpower boost. Don't know what will happen to him afterwards. Maybe they get a coverstory lmao

Last edited:
MVP of the Beast Pirates.
'Nuff said.

The guy's literally doing all the work, while all the others are just clowning around and being pathetic losers, and that includes King and Queen. I mean, Jesus Christ.

And who gives a shit when you're getting called a "dragdown" by the other commanders, when Kaido - the big boss himself - praises your ass and tells you that you've done good work..

Awesome guy.

Jack's great, he's always trying his hardest despite all the odds and even after getting whooped, he gets up again to go back to his job. His fruit suits him pretty well as he's a brute strength kind of fighter and overall, the Mammoth zoan is alright. I think Yamato will probably face him (or Jimbei but that's unlikely). Post-Wano, he'll be with the rest (most anyway) of the Beast Pirates. Perhaps locked up.

This topic is all about Jack the Drought one of the All Stars of the Beasts Pirates.

What we know about Jack so far, he is one of Kaido's commanders, his epithet is the drought because whenever he goes on a rampage the island will be left in a decaying state like it is suffering a drought, and his devil fruit is the Elephant-Elephant Fruit, Model: Mammoth.

The first time Jack was mentioned was back during the Punk Hazard arc in chapter 692, he was then later seen although not very clearly for the first time in chapter 801 when he tried to rescue Doflamingo, and then during the Zou arc he was the main villain during the flashback and also during the present time when he returned and attacked Zunesha.

Jack is 28 years old making him the youngest of the All Stars, he was the first character whose bounty was revealed to be in the billions, and he is also a giant grouper fish-man. Jack is known to be a very violent but also hard working man who always tries to get the job done like when he went to Zou to get Raizo, and because of his loyalty to Kaido he was shown fighting the Minks on top of Onigashima so they wouldn't get to Kaido.

Due to his violent nature Jack is known to be very barbaric and brutal when it comes to his enemies such as when he used Koro a chemical gas weapon on the island of Zou, and then afterwards tortured the minks by crucifying some of them and even hacking off their limbs. However despite his violent nature Jack was shown to be concerned when a drunk Kaido came to Kuri during Act 1 of the Wano arc as he worried that Kaido would go on a rampage, both King and Queen the other two All Stars are known for looking down and even bully Jack and according to Jack's vivre card Kaido also bullies him.

Now here are some questions about Jack.

1. Pretty cool, although I wish he had not jobbed so much.

2. Strong design.

3. Sanji.

4 A one-way trip to Impel Down.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
1. Good character. One dimensional but still interesting.

2. Fits him. I want to see his hybrid form.

3. Yamato is the only real answer. Wouldn't be surprised if he purposely jobs against her.

4. Gets knocked back into the ocean again.

Opinion?
Honestly he has grown on me.

When first introduced, he was portrayed as a violence junkie ready to ravage Zou for "no reasons" even after the minks claimed otherwise.
Then later, we learn that he most likely knew (spy) that Raizo was here and that the minks were lying to his face.
This plus his concern for Kuri's assets shows that he doesn't rampage for no reasons.

I would also say that he is probably the most altruistic Beast pirate:

-He doesn't back away from fights, even if they are near impossible for him (honestly, his Sulong fight gave me Hannyabal vs Luffy vibes, especially with Kaido's praise).

-He doesn't care much for his bounty.

-He doesn't waste time with thrash talk politics even if he is usually the target.

-He just want to serve Kaido and do the job right.
-----------

DF?
Fitting since he is the youngest All-Star which is reflected by the fact that Mammoth is the least ancient out of the 3 DF.
------------

For his fights and future?
Ehhhh I don't know yet.