James Bond thread

So I purchased the full collection of Bond movies :cheers:

Time to enjoy the classics. We can discuss Bond here, why Timothy Dalton is in fact the best bond actor, why Roger Moore is such a pansy that never should have been Bond in the first place (and how the fuck did this guy manage to have the longest career as Bond?!), why In Her Majesty's Secret Service is a fucking disgrace of a Bond movie that you must not see, the upcoming Bond movies and whatever else Bond related matters

Last edited:
Making it clear, that I am supporting and agreeing with everything that @5000 ng/dl or death talking about James Bond.:cheers:​
Truly we see eye to eye on all matters :crazwhat::datas:

Vergo would make a good right hand Bond antagonist under Kaido, the madman that seeks to destroy the world

Moore is actually my favourite Bond 😅
On her majesty's secret service is also one of my favs 😅

Brosnan had the best Gunbarrel sequences imo.:kata:
That I can agree with, he was classy. Wtf I cringe everytime I see a Sean Connery one, dude witf
:jay-he::jay-yeah::kobeha::leohah:

Sean Connery became a bit of a joke in his later movies and his gunbarrel scenes are fucking horrific lol

Ngl, i’m only familiar with Craig. How do the older Bonds compare ?
Timothy Dalton > Sean Connery > Craig>Brosnan >>> Roger Moore > that guy that made In Her Majesty's Service which is one of the worst movies ever made :cheers:

I'd say Craigs' movies are real good, Craig returned a little more serious tone to the movies than Brosnan, now we're talking real spy movies which he does good. He isn't quite as charming or funny as Brosnan, but then Brosnan had some really cringe ass shit performance and cringe lines that even Roger Moore would cringe out from

Like WTF IS THIS??!!

2:28

"they feast" :pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

His last two movies really destroyed his character that otherwise was quite good and had potential

Timothy Dalton was perfect in his 2 movies. Dark charisma, perfectly funny at times, can play the gentleman but he also gives depth and that perfect darkness he portrays when he is out to avenge his friends, yet not too serious like Craig who doesn't quite capture it like Dalton. Think nobody did tbh

Last edited: