Versus Battle Jean Pierre Polnareff vs Flashy flash

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Actually he’s stated to be faster than light in one of the two Stat sheets for Star Platinum:
Though this brings about a lot of contradictions with what is shown in the actual story.

This is the most glaring one imo:

Josuke estimates his stand is 300 km/ph:
Crazy Diamond is not that far off from Star Platinum, as we have already seen it being pressured:

Jotaro only won this bout by using his Time Stop, if Star Platinum was light speed, it dodges every single one of those 300 km/ph punches without breaking a sweat but that’s clearly not the case.

Then you got stands which are gun based pressuring/posing a threat to Jotaro in Part 3 (Emperor) and in Part 6 (Manhattan Transfer).

In Part 6, Star Platinum’s stat sheet doesn’t have any mention of light speed:
So the light speed stuff was probably just meant to hype up its speed, as it is faster than other stands. These stat sheets aren’t that accurate either tbh, one of these stat sheets even had Hermes’ stand roughly equal or even superior to Star Platinum which is a bunch of nonsense lol.
maybe the speed is not really LS or FTL but I don't think they are only 300 km/H

Star platinium can catch a bullet a point blank without really going all out.

And polnareff is fast enough to make alter images of himself (Silver chariot) and can react to Emperor (the first bullet)

So at minimum I think we are talking about sound speed or 1200km/h.

About the LS yeah this is weird in Jojo.

H

Haoshoku

maybe the speed is not really LS or FTL but I don't think they are only 300 km/H

Star platinium can catch a bullet a point blank without really going all out.

And polnareff is fast enough to make alter images of himself (Silver chariot) and can react to Emperor (the first bullet)

So at minimum I think we are talking about sound speed or 1200km/h.

About the LS yeah this weird in Jojo.
Well Josuke did say “atleast” 300km/h and considering Star Platinum’s speed hype, it could be within 1200km/h. But it isn’t no where near light speed from what I can tell.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Well Josuke did say “atleast” 300km/h and considering Star Platinum’s speed hype, it could be within 1200km/h. But it isn’t no where near light speed from what I can tell.
People also use the fact that Polnareff cut Hanged man in his light form to gauge the speed

But Polnareff knew where Hanged man would go before striking so it was "easier".

I think the fastest stand are above sound by a bit maybe at mach 2/3