Versus Battle Jeanne d'Arc (Fate/Series) Vs Raiden Mei (Honkai Impact 3rd)

Raiden defeated weakened Kiana HOV who eated explosion that equel to asteroid explosion and survived without a scratch.

Honkai characters outclasses shitty grail clowns in everything
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, the likes of Saber and EMIYA Alter couldn’t destroy an ordinary meteor on their own, needing to combine both NPs to destroy all of it and would have died otherwise

I don’t play Honkai Impact. What can Raiden do?
Mei is the Herrscher of Thunder, which means that she has the power to control electricity.

She scales above characters such as Siegfried powered-up on Activators and a Honkai core, who was able to do this:

She's stronger than Avrora, who can create hurricanes:

Much weaker characters such as Welt Joyce and his clones his inferior clone can create black holes:

Weaker characters also have an amazing chances to survive supernova:

Other similarly weaker characters can also reality warp universes with thousands of stars and possibly even a galaxy itself into a black hole:

/

There are some universal feats too from weaker characters such as Bronya using the Star of Eden to destroy a universe, the Herrscher of Domination creating a universe, and the Core of Reason itself destroying multiple universes. Welt also created some worlds, but it's unknown if they are universe-sized or not.

She is able to survive and fight in near absolute zero temperatures.

When it comes to speed, as mentioned previously, a weaker characters was able to reality warp and shrink a universe into a black hole that she was able to fit inside of her body, which may scale to attacking and reaction speed for reacting to attacks that would scale. Slower objects can fly to the moon in 48 hours. Also, weaker characters can throw meteors from the moon to the planet in small time frames.

There may be other speed feats coming up in the next chapter too that Mei will scale to.

Yeah looks to me like it’s not only a stomp but Chinese gacha waifu being able to steamroll the entire Nasuverse with ease if she scales to any of the high end stuff

There's a surprising amount if universe level and above feats and statements in the series.

- Kevin creating a bubble universe
- The Core of Reason destroying multiple bubble universes
- The Herrscher of Domination creating a universe
- The Star of Eden destroying the Herrscher of Domination's universe

And some potential ones as well:
- Welt creating three worlds, which could be universes but could also just be the size of a small solar system
- People outright making statements that the energy to create a "microcosm" (which seems to be mean universe in this context) is something that even the 1st or 2nd Herrscher posses
- Otto linking himself to a structure that sustains potentially infinite universes but is limited by how much he can output. The output is unknown.

Now I do question those universe feats.

First video with Bronya only mentioned the destruction of a theatre which she did through a pseudo-black hole. Am I missing context here?

Herrscher of Domination is only mentioned to create a link between two universes

And finally, it’s mentioned a few times that Bubble Universes aren’t as big as actual ones and indeed, the scans of that blonde armored chick posted of her becoming a black hole and taking in an entire bubble universe say this while comparing its size to the Earth.

Don’t get the wrong idea, this is still a hilarious stomp just from Siegfried and those black hole feats alone

First video with Bronya only mentioned the destruction of a theatre which she did through a pseudo-black hole. Am I missing context here?
When she destroyed the theater, they ended up outside of the universe that the theater was in. If it had merely destroyed only the theater, it would have just left them stranded inside of the dimension. "Theater of Domination" is just the term used for the entire dimension by people. You can see here that it's stated that the Theater of Domination is going to sink into some place, but in reality its the entire dimension that's sinking.

In the link below showing the statement that is created the dimension, the "Theater of Domination" is called a space rather than just some buildings, for example.

There are two other possibilities: 1) the Herrscher sustained the universe on its own power, or 2) the Theater was the lynchpin keeping the universe together. However, neither is hinted at in the story from what I saw. (1) is explicitly contradicted.

Herrscher of Domination is only mentioned to create a link between two universes
This is a good catch. I switched the links, and now I have to check to see if I made this mistake elsewhere. The mention that it created the dimension is a few seconds earlier. One if its powers is to create dimensions, so it's unlikely that the dimension existed prior to the Herrscher's appearance since this would be the only instance of it creating a dimension from what I recall, and it was stated that the Herrscher had created that space.

And finally, it’s mentioned a few times that Bubble Universes aren’t as big as actual ones and indeed, the scans of that blonde armored chick posted of her becoming a black hole and taking in an entire bubble universe say this while comparing its size to the Earth.
Yes, some bubble universe such as the one with the blonde, armored girl are smaller than full-sized universes. Like I mentioned, it contains a few thousand stars up to possibly an entire galaxy, and we know this because we see stars in the night sky of that particular universe. Being a bubble universe, however, doesn't mean that's small, and we see two that are small, but there are many regular-sized bubble universes. Here's the only explanations of them that we receive about bubble universes:

The 「Quantum Sea」 is not a real ocean.
It doesn't belong to any particular planet, nor it's composed of liquid such as water.
It's not the 「cornerstone」 of a 「single universe」 either, but the 「medium」 where many worlds of countless possibilities exist.
Its structure can't be completely described using a third or four dimensional mathematical concept——
Let's imagine for a moment many worlds, each one with their own set of dimensions and laws, being their own separated 「bubble world」——
——Following that metaphor, the 「Quantum Sea」 is an 「ocean」 that houses countless 「bubble worlds」.
...Of course, it doesn't matter if you think of it as a bathtub instead of an ocean.
「Membranes」 are formed in the 「fluctuations」 of the 「Ether」 the 「Quantum Sea」 is composed of, and said 「membranes」 may evolve into a 「bubble world」.
As we all know, a three dimensional bubble has a spherical surface that is close to being two dimensional.
When these 「bubble worlds」 are in the 「Ether Bathtub」, a choice of which of the eleven dimensions are inherited must be made.
For instance, in the 「universe」 we are familiar with humans can recognize four dimension and seven extra dimensions, each one being a constant 「membrane」.
Otto: In simpler terms, your mission is to enter a different dimension called the 「Quantum Sea」 and explore a special structure known as the 「Ether Anchor Point」.
Otto: Mathematically speaking, the 「Quantum Sea」 doesn't belong to the known four dimensional space, instead our “here” is a 「Parallel World」 that exists in parallel to it.
Otto: The 「Ether Anchor Point」 is a topological formation that exists between the 「dimensional manifolds」, and whether its origin is natural or man-made has yet to be discovered.
Otto: Unlike the 「classic dimension」 we live in, the 「Quantum Sea」 is 「fragmented」 on a large scale——
Otto: Basic physical laws change continuously as the coordinates shift, resulting in the worlds being unstable like soap bubbles——
Otto: ——However, in the gap between said fragmented worlds, there are countless 「stable zones」 fixated by the 「Ether Anchor Point」.
Otto: Those worlds, like ours, follow a fixed set of laws.
There's nothing to do with size. Some are just big and some are small. "Bubble universe" just seems to be a term to indicate that they reside in a multiverse known as the Sea of Quanta as opposed to some other multiverse (the Imaginary Tree). Any bubble universe that is smaller than a normal universe has always been pointed out as being smaller.

Don’t get the wrong idea, this is still a hilarious stomp just from Siegfried and those black hole feats alone
I ask anyone to challenge me. I'm usually just reviewing this on my own, so I don't have many coming in and seeing if there's faulty logic or anything. Sometimes others may see an error that I missed, so people trying to poke holes and even finding holes is great for me.

Average Servant in Fate usually caps around City to Mountain level with a few exceptions. Nothing from Jeanne other than her being fairly strong by Servant standards as a Ruler class makes her stand out anymore than that

Last edited:
Yeah, the likes of Saber and EMIYA Alter couldn’t destroy an ordinary meteor on their own, needing to combine both NPs to destroy all of it and would have died otherwise
She didn't destroy it, to be fair, she could tho, but then billions would die, this is why she send bomb into space and just took whole explosion by herself - it was her redemption for killing millions of people.