Character Discussion Jimbei hit the ground. Clear scans confirmed this.

well i posted what i think is the panel you were talking about, and HA asked for it because it doesnt explicitly show lucci actually being knocked out, but rather being at the verge of it. . .
Last time I checked KO is term used in fighting sports , and also last time I checked fighter doesnt need to actually lose consciousness to be considered defeated by KO .

Sadly Zoro couldnt accomplish either.

luffy vs lucci wasnt a sports event, so that is out the window anyway.

and outside of that context, it 100% means losing consciousness.

really sad attempt
Its not sad attempt my language has different words with different meanings for someone actually losing consciousness and being KO .

Only sad attempt is ignoring what manga told us is about to happen and acting dumb ignoring it .

Try harder next time.

Its not sad attempt my language has different words with different meanings for someone actually losing consciousness and being KO .

Only sad attempt is ignoring what manga told us is about to happen and acting dumb ignoring it .

Try harder next time.
What exactly am i ignoring?

And not my fault you are using words without knowing their meaning lul.

And i literally posted the panel for you.
Post automatically merged:

Last time I checked KO
Also did you lie here? Seems you never checked what it means.

Last edited:

All of Jimbei's attacks that he hit threw out the enemy, without a pile of dust or wind. Opera, Goofy, Moria, Hu of Hu. It was a well-aimed and clean blow. Then Jimbei hit the ground, dealing zero damage to Lucci and leaving him in the same place, and that's all that would leave a curtain of dust against gorosei
Your right I just realized it with the official
Yeah that and also it seems that Jinbe didn't attack lucci he clearly hit the ground since lucci doesn't move from that area just with the little strenght he has "blocked it" and turn into human form
This makes sense if you'll pay attention
-Jinbe saw the gorosei on that area
-acknoledge zoro as the winner
-didn't want to attack lucci anymore since he was already fucked
Yeah It was just to create a smokescreen!!!!