Controversial Jimbei is the Only Self Made SH

I'd say Usopp but I have this feeling based on the shape of his mother's nose specifically, he has some very far removed Tontatta blood in him.

If you think about... Jinbe the Fishman should be the Numero 2 as he is all natural without genetics, science and magic sword.

At least he is compared to Sanji. Water and Fire

FACTS. Jinbei relied on nothing but his Fishman genes and reminder that Fishmen are discriminated and can still be as WEAK as Arlong.

Jinbei has no fruit, no weapons, no CoC, no special privilege, no Dark King or WSS-level mentor, just pure Fishman Karate and Haki. Respected all around the world and desired by Yonkos.

Common Winbei. :finally:
Arlong is new world level pirates. His bounty should be atleast 100 million+. He just bribed marines to keep his bounty lower. That's it. Arlong can easily be big shot in paradise and become average new world pirate in new world

Fishmen genes is basically free Zoan fruit like a mink. But here the thing. Jinbei is also a martial artist that can manipulate water in the air and water inside your body. Jinbei has internal damaged. Durability negation. His fishscales can tank akainu

something that get ace becoming a donut. Dude is tanky as hell. I also think jack has crazy durability not just cause of mammoth devil fruit but his fishmen genes too. Fishmen+mammoth combine make you a tank. But sadly jack has no skills in martial art. Dude have no named attack at all.

- has fishmen genes, kinda discount zoan fruit without even the drawbacks
- super fish genes also allow water manipulation, beathing/speed under water, teeth regrow
- 10x stronger than humans, yet he's only one of three noteworthy/powerful fishman ever existed in the history (jack, fisher tiger) --> showing the limitation of fishmen in terms of growth
- boring af

Still like him tho