General & Others Jinbe: Lowest New Former Warlord Bounty

Jinny's Bounty should be in the ___ former Warlord bounties

• Middle

• Lower

• Last Place

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pro: Jin-boy took the silver in the Monster Trio (RIP swirls)

Con: Crocs & Hancock beat him comfortably and its not even a contest b/w Law, Hawk, Jester

Granted, he's still got a chance with Weevil, Kuma & Doffy, but I doubt it.

Imo, only chance Jin has is the yam that is Moria

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
If Moria is alive ans not a subordinate, even Moria will get higher bounty. Jinbei was a captain, now he is a subordinate. Don't think Jinbei will get a bounty that is similar to that of a captain.

Kuma being a subordinate too, may get less than Jinbei. Doffy, if he wasn’t in prison, would easily blow past Hancock.

If Moria is alive ans not a subordinate, even Moria will get higher bounty. Jinbei was a captain, now he is a subordinate. Don't think Jinbei will get a bounty that is similar to that of a captain.

Kuma being a subordinate too, may get less than Jinbei. Doffy, if he wasn’t in prison, would easily blow past Hancock.
Why would he blow past Hancock? Luffy and Law only got 500M for beating him

We saw with Zoro and Sanji you can have a bounty lower than the dude you defeated.
Because Zoro and Sanji are less dangerous than King and Queen who destroyed cities with fire and plagues.

If some ex Warlord got a 1 milliard + bounty (it's a spoiler for now so I can't tell his name) without doing a lot, Doflamingo has to have a 1 milliard + bounty with all the shits he did.

Brief summary of what Doflamingo did after je got his 340 million bounty :

- stole a lot of money intended to the Tenryubito
- blackmailed the WG to become Warlord
- attacked Dressrosa and became King of Dressrosa
- during 10 years, he got rid of Marines and WG agents thanks to Sugar's powers
- during those 10 years, he also became the ultimate broker in the Underworld
- destroyed Dressrosa during his fight against Luffy and tried to get rid of an admiral, vice admirals, a lot of soldiers and citizens with his Birdcage.

With all of this, I would not be surprised if he ends up with a bounty around Crocodile's the day Oda decided to update Doflamingo's bounty.

Oda re rated warlords to post tsk standard. Most of them were introduced in the beginning of the series and had bounty big enough for that time (remember 30M bounty was a huge deal)
Also I disagree with above statements...its actually vic versa..Croco , Boa and other I don't see any raise in their bounty from now on...but Jimbei who is in the next PK crew will get more chance to raise his bounty..his final bounty will settle above 2B imo..since he is link directly to noha , ancient weapon plot

Pro: Jin-boy took the silver in the Monster Trio (RIP swirls)

Con: Crocs & Hancock beat him comfortably and its not even a contest b/w Law, Hawk, Jester

Granted, he's still got a chance with Weevil, Kuma & Doffy, but I doubt it.

Imo, only chance Jin has is the yam that is Moria
Hancock isnt confirmed to be one, at this recent time

#edited: 3 hours 36 minutes later from my post.
We get a confirmation on boa Hancock after 1 hour 45 minutes later from my post.

Then it means there is a spoiler outside 'spoiler' thread

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
For the same reason Jimbe went from 438M to > 1B for defeating a 502M guy. Oda reevaluated and inflated post skip bounties after/during Wano.

His bounty was 400 Mil before wano if I remember correctly. Its very obvious oda changed his mind about warlord bounties and gave them higher. You can't tell me Jimbei who fought in MF war and already was an ex schibukai who was allied with WBP can't get 1.7B when croc got 1.9 just being clever and logia
No, that's silly. Jimbe was giving 1B because of the bounty inflation, not in spite of it.

Current Crocodile is just supposed to be really strong.

Jinbei is now a subordinate. The others are still viewed as leaders of their crew.
Not Mihawk or Crocodile. Both are now considered subordinates.

Jinbe's is lowest but remember he is SH now. He is just below Zoro who beat King.

Jinbe will get a higher bounty which I doubt the other Warlords will.