Speculations Jinbei's new appearance - what changed ?

What kind of change occurred ?

• Total voters
The interview was fake. Oda's not said anything about Jinbei's fate on WCI at all.

If he was caught, and had to spin the wheel, I think we can expect peg leg Jinbei in the future. Big pirate trope, barely touched so far in One Piece- there's a random mook with one that Whitebeard wrecked and that's about it. Kuzan has an ice leg, Inu and Kyros just left it a stump. Would make sense the Strawhats got such a piratey thing.

And it could set up Jinbei dying EoS. He isn't going to die until then, but if Oda really wants to tug the heartstrings for the ending he might pull Jinbei's lifespan running out after FI has equality and Luffy is the Pirate King.
I'm pretty sure Oda is saving the eye patch and peg leg thing for the Lurking Legend, tho...

I'm pretty sure Oda is saving the eye patch and peg leg thing for the Lurking Legend, tho...
Pretty sure that Rocks is the lurking legend, who seems to be eyepatchless. Although eyepatch man is meant to appear at the end, and for all we know Rocks could be alive and with an eyepatch after the battle of God's Valley

I've also just remembered that Zeff has a peg leg, so that's not really a big deal anymore.

Imo he has to have spun that wheel. Given how dire the circumstances were on whole cake, that’s the most logical way that he could’ve possibly accomplished his mission and make it to Wano imo. In which case, if Jinbe isn’t dead yet, he prolly doesn’t have much longer to live.

S

stealthblack

Let's not nerf jimbe just so sanji and zolo can surpass him. they should suprass him fair and square, not because jimbe lost something.