JJK 178 Spoilers

These guys would have likely stomped anyone but Yuta. If they were in the Tokyo colony they would have walked through everyone there. These two are so strong, it makes me wonder how they were in a 4 way deadlock. They seem way stronger than the other two.

P.S I can’t even imagine what Yuta’s domain expansion is gonna look like. This manga just keeps building hype.

These guys would have likely stomped anyone but Yuta. If they were in the Tokyo colony they would have walked through everyone there. These two are so strong, it makes me wonder how they were in a 4 way deadlock. They seem way stronger than the other two.

P.S I can’t even imagine what Yuta’s domain expansion is gonna look like. This manga just keeps building hype.
It seems like Ryo and Uro were just playing and weren't serious

It's nut how much Ryo took in now domain expansion

In the end Yuta will beat them almost 1 vs 4 so yeah I don't think they are totally special grade or just lower end of it

They are solid nature curse level / Jogo/Mahito level

Jogo was a powerhouse
If they’re anywhere near Jogo then they’re definitely special grade + they have domain expansions

Depending on how strong their domains are it isn’t really a reach to say they’re sorcerer special grade level

There are gaps between special grade sorcerers btw

I thought chapter wouldn't come out till after the movie release on the 18th
The strength enveloping his hands and that pose ready to attack is so powerful.

I had no idea Yuta can use cursed speech technique. That's dope. I am waiting to hear that 'don't move' in the anime, i bet it would give the chills.

That last panel though, man it will be fire:steef:but one more week to wait to see it all

My heart can't bear more what an majestic chapter

Ryo lives up to his hype go blow for blow with Rika and Uro is still holding out

Now it seems like those two weren't all out lol wtf

Domain expansion

Guys I have always wondered myself can't Yuta just copy Gojos limitless ability????