JJK 179 Spoilers

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@notAfanboy @Worst @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Mr.9000 @Flowa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @Obsidian @Luffywankishere @LuffyMazino @WizardKing @BerserkerLord3000 @U c 4 up da idly @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sallucion @SmokedOut @Jorden625 @Kagurashii @Yelan @Marimo_420 @Law @symbiote @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Ven437 @kom5 @Dark Admiral @Akai2 @Arondight @Courier @Dark Admiral @Nightfall @Rivaille etc

Post automatically merged:

The fight has reached its limits, resulting in the three releasing their hidden techniques at the same time! Sendai Colony, decisive battle, the climax!

Uro and Ryuu manage to work together to make sure Rika doesn't get into the domains they are using

But Rika who has inherited Orimoto Rika's will, couldn't accept that, and it grows another level

Just then another Kurouroshi appears

because during its hibernation, it had produced offspring, which had then grown due to cursed energy from fear towards cockroaches from all over the country

RIKA's attention is now fully on Kurouroshi

The player 'Kurouroshi' has died, but as a curse, it can live on

Due to the instability of the three domains, and an unexpected intruder, it all collapses

But, Okkotsu did not miss the fact that Uro was very not compatible with Kurouroshi, and used the opportunity to bring her down

It shows an explanation of Ryuu's technique; his technique is enormous outputs of Cursed Energy

So regardless of using Cursed Techniques or not, the damage stays the same

Uro was also exhausted after using up much Cursed Energy during the conjuring of the Domain Expansion

Then she loses an arm due to Kurouroshi and RIKA

Ryu sends a blast their way, knocking both Kurouroshi and Uro unconscious, saying: I didn't call you to the table

The chapter ends with Ryuu facing off Okkotsu, imagining a feast of desserts and sweets

Okkotsu then says, "Let's go, RIKA

" but a note on the side says that his technique has not yet recovered fully

\

Preview: Time to cleanse one's palate with some dessert

Gegeโ€™s comment from the latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump:

Uro's transparent probably will reflect more in the colored version

Slightly regretting
Hype af. Sendai can't miss.

It seems Yuta's DE will be a big deal on screen so it's not revealed yet.

Ryu is crazy.

No showcase of the three or any of the Domains?! :whitepress:

First the OP goofy chapter, now a JJK blueballs chapter, this is probably one of the most disappointing weeks in my whole life of reading shonen.

Also damn it really took a TRIPLE (four if you count Rika) team-up to take out this badass bitch Uro. And she still ainโ€™t dead!! :steef: Uro better not die after this, still need to see her DE, donโ€™t let her be another fake hype Hanami please Gege.

At least let Ishigori show his DE, this dude really be crazy taking on Yuta + FP Rika together.

NGL I am pretty disappointed that we didn't get to see any of the domains. Yuta's I understand Gege probably wants to save that for Kenjaku or something, but the other two we won't have any other opportunities. Ishigori is probably gonna die next chapter and Uro lost an arm which probably means she can't cast DE again.

I will say the Kurourushi thing was genuinely surprising. Ishigori is an absolute fucking Chad, and I'm really sad he's gonna die here. Also, the art in this chapter is amazing; it's been a long time since we've had this many double-page spreads.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
We got blueballed lol

Fuck cockroaches :okay: