JJK 189 Spoilers

The thing is that Yuta is actually really skilled while for Hakari it's automatic so needs no skills.

But yeah healing others is dope

Yuta > Hakari obviously :endthis:

Didn't remember that

At least we know she is a master at RCT, so she can likely heal herself easy and make whatever fight she is in last long and escape maybe

Yuta>Hakari only in your head
Post automatically merged:

Another interesting thing is Uraume's RCT was advanced enough to heal poison

Lmao Kashimo just keeps getting cucked out of a W by jackpot plot armor. Even when he uses science and JJK rules of logic, Hakari still jackpotting his way out. Hakari fainting twice and Kashimo just standing there monologuing? Kashimo just needs to stop stalling and cut off his head when he makes Hakari drop for the 100th time. :suresure:

So many things to unpack:
- You can seemingly move your Domain while you're inside of it
- "my head is full of manga" says Hakari while punching a centipede. Must have read One Punch Man
- So it was the probability mode Domain and not the Fast Roll one, kinda explaining Hakari's luck
- next chapter should be the end. They're in the water, Hakari said there's 5 secs left and he can't expand a Domain in the water for some reason
All in all, better than the leaks let on

So many things to unpack:
- You can seemingly move your Domain while you're inside of it
- "my head is full of manga" says Hakari while punching a centipede. Must have read One Punch Man
- So it was the probability mode Domain and not the Fast Roll one, kinda explaining Hakari's luck
- next chapter should be the end. They're in the water, Hakari said there's 5 secs left and he can't expand a Domain in the water for some reason
All in all, better than the leaks let on
Made me think about Sukuna, and how his domain would literally be a walking 200m field of death.

Calling him a natural disaster is starting to make a LOT more sense.

No, he's in the faster spins mode, not the probability change mode, which is why Hajime emphasizes how lucky he is, there's no increased probability.

Made me think about Sukuna, and how his domain would literally be a walking 200m field of death.

Calling him a natural disaster is starting to make a LOT more sense.

No, he's in the faster spins mode, not the probability change mode, which is why Hajime emphasizes how lucky he is, there's no increased probability.
Next page, look at the translator's note

Weird. Might be an inconsistency with real life pachinko machines, because I think they were trying to portray pretty clearly that it was a time reduction. I don't think it's a massive deal either way though.
Might be a Gege drawing mistake since the translator noted the lights under the machines

Well Hakari isn't fully matured but Hakaris ability is top notch
If he wouldn't leave the school and get more teaching in a few years he would be on par with Yuta and Gojo