JJK 189 Spoilers

What this chapter tells me is that Hakari literally has plot armor. Unlimited CE and bullshit jackpot. And somehow manga on his mind helps him figure out Kashimo's weakness, what in the actual lord.:kobeha:
Its his ability luck he is a gambler and a successful gambler that's the reason he gets the jackpot also it seems like the very first time it takes some time the rest get higher probability that's why he hits the jackpot faster

But what I don't get is that he could literally drop a train on his opponent since he can summon the train doors

@RayanOO Lets have a poll for strongest DEs, I think Hakari's DE is top 5,
Post automatically merged:

Its his ability luck he is a gambler and a successful gambler that's the reason he gets the jackpot also it seems like the very first time it takes some time the rest get higher probability that's why he hits the jackpot faster

But what I don't get is that he could literally drop a train on his opponent since he can summon the train doors
He is extremely lucky, author stated that at the start, so Gege is not hiding it. However, it does not help to solve the issue of plot armor.
There is something missing in this fight, the same thing that was missing in Onigashima raid; Tension. We know Hakari will hit another jackpot and recover. But, the cliffhanger of last chapter can be interesting.

Domain expansion (DE), Hakari's DE is Restless Gambler,

Hakari also got unlimited Cursed Energy (CE),
But he is not a complete package as he lacks offensive techniques, unlike Gojo or Yuta,
oh yeah thanks
Well he has some hax automatic reversed cursed technique though and he seems to hit the jackpot very often. but yes if he had the offensive technique as well he would be too overpowered.
Itadori tanked many of his punches like nothing

Yeah but for me it's exciting they don't just each other once and then talk no jutsu like in OP or Naruto they fight a brawl like real men I love it

What would dropping a train do to Kashimo? Kashimo would just whack that shit out to sky.

Hakari's luck is just euphemism for plot armor. 1/238 probability of getting jackpot, those are extremely low odds and the fact that he got it immediately after entering his DE is not an ability at all, it's just luck/plot armor.

What would dropping a train do to Kashimo? Kashimo would just whack that shit out to sky.

Hakari's luck is just euphemism for plot armor. 1/238 probability of getting jackpot, those are extremely low odds and the fact that he got it immediately after entering his DE is not an ability at all, it's just luck/plot armor.
Kashimo so strong that gege has to give hakari super plot armor lol