JJK 190 spoilers

Finally the fight ends and we get a small catch up chapter.
It's confirmed Maki can enter and leave the colonies without any issues. I'm still iffy about her eye - did Greg make a blunder or did she somehow heal it?

I don't like Kamo's new hairstyle nor his downer attitude. Hope he pulls himself up and evolves a bit. This is a great opportunity, against a (most likely) special grade curse.

Ui Ui can also bypass the CG barriers without issues with his CT? There have to be more CTs that can bypass some of the CG rules, then.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Eh, Kashimo's one-time use CT probably packs some serious fire power but judging by his current arsenal, Sukuna doesn't need more fingers to beat him
Kashimo without is around Hakari and likely a little bit below Yuta

It’s already mad strong and not that far from 15 Sukuna likely

if Kashimo CT makes him quite stronger then it’s not crazy to think he can overwhelmed 15 Fingers. Especially now that it’s hyped and said to be kept for Sukuna

This is the best outcome this fight could have come to. Hakari needed to win, but keeping Kashimo in the story is a good choice. I’m really curious what’s up with his CT. It must be some crazy shit if it can only be used once (granted I doubt it’s gonna do anything to Sukuna though).

Maki being back is a treat. We also get a 2 day timeskip, the reintroduction of the Kyoto students, and apparently the return of Mei Mei and Ui Ui. I didn’t think these two were ever gonna come back into the story. Add in the pretty cool looking and well-drawn curse and you’ve got a great transition chapter.
Death flag for Kashimo, he will try his best, the Might Guy way, and still be defeated by Sukuna. 🌚

Great end to a great fight. Kashimo only came short due to Hakari's cunningness and his insane amount of luck. His CT could be a continent level or above if it's one time only..:myman:
Even Hakari knows the deal that Kashimo > himself
true GOATS admits their shortcomings.
Maki......:finally:There is something about Zenins carrying a cursed weapon with a blood lusted crazy eyes .

Isn't Kamo the only suitable heir due to having the clans most notorious curse technique?

How'd he lose out?
I have a speculation regarding that:
Kamo was supposed to send the semi first grade curse after Yuji, to eliminate Sukuna's vessel. He was tasked to do that by Gakuganji, a person with ties to the higher ups.
Since that mission failed, I feel Kamo was used as a scape goat and the higher ups exerted their influence to lower his standing in the Kamo clan.
Additionaly, it could have been a reverse Megumi situation - the former head made certain that Noritoshi does not, under any circumstances, be made clan head.

Why are people saying it’s a draw? Hakari is clearly the victor even if Kashimo didn’t use his one time CT.

Hakari wasn’t even fighting with the intent to kill unlike Kashimo.