JJK 191 Spoilers

Yeah usually Miyamura, but you can put « JJK spoilers Twitter » on the google research bar, then click on the Twitter link and usually people are leaking and posting spoils
I sometimes type in "#jjkspoilers" in the twitter search bar, but since I don't have an acc it doesn't let me scroll far enough to see all relevant results

Still, there's no way I'm making an account just for spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I sometimes type in "#jjkspoilers" in the twitter search bar, but since I don't have an acc it doesn't let me scroll far enough to see all relevant results

Still, there's no way I'm making an account just for spoilers
I have no account too and I can see lots of stuffs
Post automatically merged:

And with just a couple of pages, without even fighting, KamoJr. is literally made irrelevant both in politics and in battle. :shame:

Even Maki saw it coming just in time to block it. This guy didn't even turn around until after Wormya stopped moving.

Kamo Jr destiny is to be outshined

Choso does everything the same but better and cooler

And with just a couple of pages, without even fighting, KamoJr. is literally made irrelevant both in politics and in battle. :shame:

Even Maki saw it coming just in time to block it. This guy didn't even turn around until after Wormya stopped moving.

I think there is a possibility that he could fuckup kenjaku's plans somehow. Kenny refused to even kill him right? That gotta bite him in the ass somehow.
Or maybe he doesn't and all kyoto students except Todo continue to be irrelevant:peperain:

I think there is a possibility that he could fuckup kenjaku's plans somehow. Kenny refused to even kill him right? That gotta bite him in the ass somehow.
Or maybe he doesn't and all kyoto students except Todo continue to be irrelevant:peperain:
I would love for Todo to return to the story and be able to use Boogie Woogie again, but on the other hand, the way he lost his hand was meaningful and impactful :josad:

Thanks for the tags, forgot to do it amidst the excitement:few:

And damn, Kenny has his hands all over Jujutsu society - as far as the Higher Ups!
I can't say it doesn't make sense, considering he's hundreds of years old, but I'm also not a huge fan of Aizen level fuckery.

I mean we've known that there was another traitor among the higher-ups since the Mechamaru reveal. This man is really on some Aizen level of planning right now. I wish we could have seen a little more of the Kamo clan. We got a lot of names, but hopefully, we'll get shown more in the future. Kenjaku not killing Noritoshi feels like a classic bad guy trope, but maybe there's a reason.

Naoya being back as a worm is so weird, but also exciting. One, this is the first time we get to see a sorcerer turn into a cursed spirit after death. That shit got brought up in like chapter 30 something. Two, he seems to have projection sorcery still, and with a form like this, that's going to be pretty destructive. He also has little hands so he might still be able to trap people in frames. Finally, I'm like 85% sure that this isn't going to be Naoya's final form. Maki and Noritoshi fighting a giant worm doesn't really fit Akutami's style, so I could see Naoya evolving in some sense and getting a more humanoid form.

I mean we've known that there was another traitor among the higher-ups since the Mechamaru reveal. This man is really on some Aizen level of planning right now. I wish we could have seen a little more of the Kamo clan. We got a lot of names, but hopefully, we'll get shown more in the future. Kenjaku not killing Noritoshi feels like a classic bad guy trope, but maybe there's a reason.

Naoya being back as a worm is so weird, but also exciting. One, this is the first time we get to see a sorcerer turn into a cursed spirit after death. That shit got brought up in like chapter 30 something. Two, he seems to have projection sorcery still, and with a form like this, that's going to be pretty destructive. He also has little hands so he might still be able to trap people in frames. Finally, I'm like 85% sure that this isn't going to be Naoya's final form. Maki and Noritoshi fighting a giant worm doesn't really fit Akutami's style, so I could see Naoya evolving in some sense and getting a more humanoid form.
People became fan of Naoya, Gege did the right thing to bring him back.
You are right, he may evolve. Part of the reason is, Maki has been hyped a lot, so Gege need to cool down that hype a bit. My prediction is that this fight will show Maki's limit, and maybe prove Toji > Maki, as it should be. Maki is a queen though 👑

People became fan of Naoya, Gege did the right thing to bring him back.
You are right, he may evolve. Part of the reason is, Maki has been hyped a lot, so Gege need to cool down that hype a bit. My prediction is that this fight will show Maki's limit, and maybe prove Toji > Maki, as it should be. Maki is a queen though 👑
Naoya was amazing for to lose against Maki was his greatest mistake

Battle wise JJK is far superior to most mangas

Just Hakaris restless gambler performance is better than whole Wano

Naoya was amazing for to lose against Maki was his greatest mistake

Battle wise JJK is far superior to most mangas

Just Hakaris restless gambler performance is better than whole Wano
I stopped discussing One Piece, and will never participate in the Spoiler waiting room or spoiler discussion. I will go on rants, so don't want to ruin the experience of others who actually enjoy reading that Looney Tunes shitshow by Oda.