JJK 191 Spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The disrespect :

Tho Noritoshi (Kamo Jr.) excelled in all areas, Kenjaku says the current Head of the clan is now his puppet, so there's no use of Noritoshi. Thus Kenjaku tells Kamo Jr. to leave the clan & even refuses to kill him off since he won't affect anything
Post automatically merged:

a Caterpillar aims at maki and attacks her with the supersonic technique which is something we are familiar with, right? and it happens to be Naoya! and says "ma- ma- hello, maki-chan~!! did you know, I've also crossed to this side~" Naoya is reborn as a curse!

First Reactions on seeing Worm(Naoya)
Kamo Jr: Isn't it... a cursed spirit?
Maki: If this form is a human, then even PANDA is a human.

Kamo Jr: .....

Kenjaku indirectly appointed Yuta as the executioner of Yuji's death By acting behind the scenes & using Corrupted Higher Officials

Jujutsu Kaisen will be on break next week (WSJ#34). It returns in WSJ Issue#35

Last edited:
The disrespect :

Tho Noritoshi (Kamo Jr.) excelled in all areas, Kenjaku says the current Head of the clan is now his puppet, so there's no use of Noritoshi. Thus Kenjaku tells Kamo Jr. to leave the clan & even refuses to kill him off since he won't affect anything

a Caterpillar aims at maki and attacks her with the supersonic technique which is something we are familiar with, right? and it happens to be Naoya! and says "ma- ma- hello, maki-chan~!! did you know, I've also crossed to this side~" Naoya is reborn as a curse!

First Reactions on seeing Worm(Naoya)
Kamo Jr: Isn't it... a cursed spirit?
Maki: If this form is a human, then even PANDA is a human.
Kamo Jr: .....

Kenjaku indirectly appointed Yuta as the executioner of Yuji's death By acting behind the scenes & using Corrupted Higher Officials

Jujutsu Kaisen will be on break next week (WSJ#34). It returns in WSJ Issue#35
Was just about to post the break news. Btw, where do you get your updates? I don't have twitter so I scrap around for leaks