JJK 195 Spoilers

Naoya disappoints me :josad: you're just a training tool for the most boring character in the series, Maki. She is about to be the female version of Toji, but she will never be as cool. This fight needs to hurry up and conclude, because im losing interest

Goddamn it Gege wanking Toji again. :seriously:

If the implications become true and Maki is yet at a skill level or mindset to that of Tojo (despite being the same physically) then I accept my L gracefully that she wasn’t at his level yet. But if katana and sumo guy do end up training or enlightening her then she will become an absolute monster and possibly surpass Toji so it’s all good and I forgive Gege. :pepecroc:

I hate how they are beefing Naoya speed right now

the guy is a stationary target never using his CT
You mean nerfing?
But yeah, it is weird he isn't using his CT, though he and everyone else there is caught off guard by these two
I liked the scene with the toy katana and the sumo guy bursting into the granny's living room. Gege knows how to give his characters comedic chops without making them feel weak

Which sucks because Projection Sorcery if not nerfed by the plot or used properly (basically all speed abilities in shonen) it's one of the best CT's in the series

Naobito was able to keep up with and actually OVERPOWER Dagon before he whipped out his domain

Now think about how strong a Projection Sorcery user with a domain AND a weapon would be?

If that's not special grade idk what is