JJK 207 Spoilers

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kenjaku is a beast lol.
He had all that and then 4 Disaster Curses and still wasn't confident he could beat Gojo but preferred to seal him.

GOATjo reigns supreme @Yelanโ€™s Minion :finally:
This is even better when you consider the fact that Kenjaku makes deals with Sukuna who can just say NO FUCK YOU and murder him.

So it means that he is confident he can possibly oppose Sukuna given the circumstances of a potential betrayal.

Meanwhile, he had to seal Gojo.

Lmao.

Sukuna bros...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
This is even better when you consider the fact that Kenjaku makes deals with Sukuna who can just say NO FUCK YOU and murder him.

So it means that he is confident he can possibly oppose Sukuna given the circumstances of a potential betrayal.

Meanwhile, he had to seal Gojo.

Lmao.

Sukuna bros...
Yep, lol.
He destroyed a Special Grade like Yuki & Choso in a 2v1 yet he couldnt even dream of beating Gojo.

Gege was right. Satoru Gojo was simply too strong for the plot.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yep, lol.
He destroyed a Special Grade like Yuki & Choso in a 2v1 yet he couldnt even dream of beating Gojo.

Gege was right. Satoru Gojo was simply too strong for the plot.
It was sealed a long time ago. Gege stated numerous times int Manga, Volume specials, interviews and etc... That Gojo is the strongest character in JJK.

I don't think he would fuck around and avoid dropping something like Prime Sukuna and etc...

Seth

โ€Ž
He's just randomly baiting. Does it all the time. Solis level comments.
Ofc he's baiting. But it's more so reassuring his students that they can depend on him.

Gege said in various situations that Gojo is the strongest character in JJK and I think it won't be for show.

The only way Gojo loses it is Sukuna probably using Megumi or just his students.

Gojo sees his studends as the future of Jujutsu society.

Gojo's weakness is unironically his heart for friends and students.

Example would be Kenjaku using Geto's body.

Ofc he's baiting. But it's more so reassuring his students that they can depend on him.

Gege said in various situations that Gojo is the strongest character in JJK and I think it won't be for show.

The only way Gojo loses it is Sukuna probably using Megumi or just his students.

Gojo sees his studends as the future of Jujutsu society.

Gojo's weakness is unironically his heart for friends and students.

Example would be Kenjaku using Geto's body.
We were even shown proof of his weakness:

Gojo fighting alone - instant win
Gojo being dragged down by hostages - prolonged win, turned into defeat when he gets trolled by Kenjaku

I'm not downplaying Sukuna. Their fight will be amazing. But rn I see Gojo as the strongest.

Seth

โ€Ž
What words? Gojo is the strongest sorcerer and sukuna isnt one
Gege said numerous times in interviews and etc that Gojo is the strongest character not only sorcerer.

I can see a possibility of Gojo and Sukuna killing each other to reset the world completely.

We were even shown proof of his weakness:

Gojo fighting alone - instant win
Gojo being dragged down by hostages - prolonged win, turned into defeat when he gets trolled by Kenjaku

I'm not downplaying Sukuna. Their fight will be amazing. But rn I see Gojo as the strongest.
So you see it the good way:cheers:

Seth

โ€Ž
He s the strongest bcs sukuna has only 15 fingers
Gege is not a retarded ape like Oda who changes his mind every few chapters or retcons shit.

He said "strongest character" numerous times.

He doesn't have to say "He's the strongest character assuming Sukuna has XYZ amount of fingers".

Drop the One Piece logic. You are reading a good and well explained manga here not some bullshit.

Gege is not a retarded ape like Oda who changes his mind every few chapters or retcons shit.

He said "strongest character" numerous times.

He doesn't have to say "He's the strongest character assuming Sukuna has XYZ amount of fingers".

Drop the One Piece logic. You are reading a good and well explained manga here not some bullshit.
Copium

Seth

โ€Ž
well Gojo is the current strongest character
but it isnt really Gojo>Sukuna

Especially not when Sukuna owned Maha while none of the limitless and six eyes user couldnt
Well, Maha stuff is not as clear as day as people would love it to portray. The whole point of the Shibuya Incident was to seal Gojo so Sukuna can come out to no opponent basically.

Kenjaku fears Gojo as all hell while he makes deals with Sukuna, same Sukuna who killed those two girls for giving him fingers and asking to help them with their master's body.

So Sukuna can betray Kenjaku any time, which means Kenjaku must believe that he can stop Sukuna when he betrays him. He fears Gojo so he needed to seal him.

Also for the Limitless + Six Eyes user argument. Gojo is the peak of Jujutsu Sorcery and also peak of Limitless + Six Eyes users.

Gojo said that next person to be born with both is stronger than the previous one and it was like that for hundreds of years.