JJK 216 Spoilers

So 10 months passed since last chapter or what?
I am thinking the same. Things are happening a lot faster than I thought.

Gege said, no, dont even think about saving Megumi or giving Sukuna his own body.

I dont think that Kenjaku is just an underling.
I think Sukuna cant get rid of him yet, otherwise he would have killed him right after gaining control of Megumi's body.
Something still is amiss that is stopping Sukuna from killing Ken.

Great chapter. Gege with back to back fire chapters :finally:

But now I want him to slow down a bit and take his time to explain everything in detail. No rush :catsweat:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
because of this part
"The vessels are soaked for 10 months and 10 days "
wasnt it a couple months already though from the slaughter to when we meet Yuki and they begin their plan?
Gege is brutal. Yuki death already broke my soul and now my favorites Megumi and Yuta are on edge.

But I really love villians in JJK though, unlike trash meme and Laido
gege doesnt like gojo and woman /:

but im right there with you all three are my favs as well

villians are badass here my boy ryu though got done dirty /:
Post automatically merged:

Gege said, no, dont even think about saving Megumi or giving Sukuna his own body.

I think Sukuna cant get rid of him yet, otherwise he would have killed him right after gaining control of Megumi's body.

But now I want him to slow down a bit and take his time to explain everything in detail. No rush :catsweat:
i also think their goals align with one another - uraume he likes cause they can cook humans well for him but wonder more of the kanjaku connection spoilers was just calling him kenny

I might be the only one so far in this thread that didn't like the chapter at all
This bath was hyped for a few chapters now and it all gets resolved within 5 pages.
Sukuna doesn't get his OG body, which he will no doubt get at some point, which means we will have another sort of ritual-thingy in the future.
And Yorozu just spawning there at the end was really poorly done by Gege bcause one moment we have Ryu dying and then boom Yorozu is there in front of Sukuna. Out of nowhere

Though I agree that Kenjaku is schemig something on his own. The whole merger thing is also overdue

wasnt it a couple months already though from the slaughter to when we meet Yuki and they begin their plan?
It says the vessel needs to soak in it for that period of time. And Sukuna arrived there just now after the Yuji/Maki skirmish.

I might be the only one so far in this thread that didn't like the chapter at all
This bath was hyped for a few chapters now and it all gets resolved within 5 pages.
Sukuna doesn't get his OG body, which he will no doubt get at some point, which means we will have another sort of ritual-thingy in the future.
And Yorozu just spawning there at the end was really poorly done by Gege bcause one moment we have Ryu dying and then boom Yorozu is there in front of Sukuna. Out of nowhere

Though I agree that Kenjaku is schemig something on his own. The whole merger thing is also overdue

It says the vessel needs to soak in it for that period of time. And Sukuna arrived there just now after the Yuji/Maki skirmish.
Right, I am feeling like something is off. The bath didnt deliver a punch.
He took it like a normal bath. :kayneshrug:
Maybe showing Megumi fighting for control of his body would have helped, or some other interference.
At this pace, we may see Gojo unsealed in next 10 chapters.
He may be the one to defeat antagonists and not the MC, or Yuta.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm not ready for yuta slander
:josad:
???????????????????

This ni**a just went thru a bath that supposedly knocks out Megumi's power to intervene from the inside.

Why afraid of Yuta slander? It's Sukuna.

Spoilers are out:
Title: Bath
- Uraume has dressed up ritual robes back at Zenin clan assisting the bath alongside Kenjaku. Uraume asks why isn't Kenjaku finishing the Culling Games & he replies he wants to merge Tengen but first he's interested in the "bath"
- The 'bath' was originally a ritual to incantate vessels that had been treasured as family heirlooms. The vessels are soaked for 10 months and 10 days in a solution of Cursed Energy obtained by crushing and straining carefully selected creatures with an inhuman poison
-Kenjaku asks why are they going through all this, to which Uraume replies it's to get closer to the "Demon". All this ritual is to supress Megumi Fushiguro's soul deeper into the depths
- Sukuna completes the ritual
- Kenjaku is being totally dramatic. Sukuna asks what's so funny? Thus Kenny replies "I thought you'd leave us alone, because you've always had a one-sided love affair with Yorozu". Sukuna says he doesn't gives a damn about Yorozu but Sukuna says he wants to destroy Tsumiki Fushiguro to completely sink the Megumi Fushiguro inside him
- Scene cuts to Sendai colony where Uro & Ryu notices an incoming creepy aura from afar. Uro is totally scared realising who it is and says, "Here he comes, THE KING OF CURSES!!"
- Sukuna instantly arrives infront of Ryu & asks if he won't retreat. But before Ryu could even act, Sukuna slashes him but he laughs at Ryu saying "What are you? I was going to cut you in three pieces, but I can't do it."
- Sukuna apologises saying he underestimated Ryu but he would get serious for the next attack. Uro steps back & tries to use Granite Blast but before he could even finish his attack, Sukuna slices off Ryu's face!!
- Final page: Sukuna vs Yorozu

Raws:

Full raws:

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy
JJK recently:

From Ducky:
Sukuna's bath is a concentration of Cursed Energy extracted from Cursed Spirits, but the original bath of the past is CE extracted from carefully chosen poisonous creatures. - Yorozu is originally from Aizu area (modern-day Aizu of Fukushima).

Kenjaku placed a Binding Vow responsibility on himself to 'forcefully end' the Culling Games, allowing the games to be held in the first place.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
More from Myamura:

-Last Page Sukuna & Yorozu interaction: Yorozu: So you chose that child, huh? (Referring to Megumi) Sukuna: Ah… this one just has a better face Editors Comment: “A 1000 year old Encounter!!” (千歳振りの遭逢)

-Clarification: It's Yorozu who had One-sided Crush (or Unrequited Love) on Sukuna
I don't want to imagine how the night of passion between those two would look like:suresure: