JJK 218 Spoilers

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah it shows that she's quite strong. Afaik this is the first time we've heard about these false generals, but beating Uro and her entire squad is a good feat.

And what she's displaying against Sukuna is good too.

Yorozu vs Yuta threads soon. :pepebusi:

Thoughts on the fight tho?
@RayanOO @ConquistadoR @Seth @notAfanboy @L55 @NikaInParis etc
I'm so confused by Sukuna's actions.

Shadow Techniques are amped by his current power level, so the fact that he uses Mahoraga stuff should be considered hype.

People also claim "He is not using is a technique so fuck it, he'd low diff her".

????????????

She literally begs him to use his own techniques which means she is confident that she can take on them in his current state ( don't mistake with no diffing his attacks because that's not what I imply ).

Also the fact that they know each other from before, lol.
Post automatically merged:

i donโ€™t like how we are getting the shikigami through sukuna i wanted to see megumi unlocks them first

now feels meh if megumi unlocks if/when sukuna leaves his body and he might not unlock them but just has them since gege wants to finish jujutsu this year
Megumi summoned Mahoraga already. The only thing I can give you is Megumi not summoning Deer or Bison before. Although it's not like it was impossible. He already summoned the peak creature.

I'm so confused by Sukuna's actions.

Shadow Techniques are amped by his current power level, so the fact that he uses Mahoraga stuff should be considered hype.

People also claim "He is not using is a technique so fuck it, he'd low diff her".

????????????

She literally begs him to use his own techniques which means she is confident that she can take on them in his current state ( don't mistake with no diffing his attacks because that's not what I imply ).

Also the fact that they know each other from before, lol.
Post automatically merged:

Megumi summoned Mahoraga already. The only thing I can give you is Megumi not summoning Deer or Bison before. Although it's not like it was impossible. He already summoned the peak creature.
He'd neg diff her if he wanted to. Ryu style. Dude is just trolling, and she knows it. Why she's mad.

All he wants is breaking Megumi's mind for good.

All she wants is dying from his own hands, the serious way.

Once again she perfectly knows she's no match for "even" 15 fingers serious Sukuna. Winning isn't her point here.

Being acknowledged by the king she loves is.

By cooking I'd even say she wants Sukuna to kill her and absorb her own CT so she could literally be a part of Sukuna. Forever.

Cursed love stories must be cursed I guess... ^^

Unreal how boring and shitty Ten Shadows is. Would easily be the worst thing in the chapter but somehow Yoruzu manages to surpass it.

Between the atrocious Maki asspull arc, Yuki vs Kenjaku and now this things are really falling off. Sad because I thought things were starting to pick up despite being terrible for a while with Sukuna swapping bodies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
She proly dominates Yuta in hand-to-hand combat.
In that insect form? Likely but fighting Yuta is like fighting someone with absurd levels of CE, even higher than Gojo.

Plus Yuta can output Reversed Cursed Energy and that was what Sukuna used with that Deer shikigami to disable Yorozu's control over her liquid metal. Yuta will have a really easy time if thats the case.