JJK 219 spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Discuss the spoilers of the chap here

Spoilers :

Chap starts with Hein Era flashback to a festival day where Sukuna was invited. They talk abt praying to Sukuna for bountiful harvest. It's to not gain any hostility from Sukuna. They also gossip abt a hick known for similar barbarity, Yorozu!

A servent asks Yorozu to wear clothes, atleast casual ones for festival. She just puts on a robe and proceeds to have some snacks at the festival which are actually meant for worship. And there she sees the King of Curses!

Ladies & Gentlemen, Presenting you the King of Curses in his own flesh
HEIAN ERA SUKUNAAAAAA!!!!!

Yorozu falls in love at first sight of Sukuna. She rushes n wraps around Sukuna and consoles him saying "Don't worry, I'm with you". But Uraume attacks. Yorozu falls back n spouts some nonsense but doesn't notices that she was already slashed lol

As Yorozu wraps around Sukuna, Uraume: Hold Back Bitch!! Yorozu: Why don't YOU hold back? From today, I'm going to be standing there If you leave it to me I won't let you have those lonely eyes

And that's how Heian era's Yorozu ceased to exist. Back to present, Yorozu says the loneliness she saw in Sukuna belongs only to her. And she'll be the one to kill him & proceeds to make a giant ball called "True Sphere".

A true sphere is said to be impossible to implement. It can creat inifite pressure since it doesn't have a contact area. It's a sphere that one can't touch. Yorozu then activates her Domain Expansion!!

Yorozu's domain name is so idiotic lmao. It says "三重疾苦" meaning Triple Sickness. But she would say it aloud like "Sick Sick Sick" (Triple Sick)

But Sukuna doesn't activates his DE in response. Yorozu is worried & thinks, "Why aren't you using your DE? Mine has a must hit effect on that sphere. If I activate my CT you will dissa..." But she doesn't notices Mahoraga's wheels spinning and...

WITH THIS TRESURE I SUMMON, MAHORAGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Sukuna grabs the wheel n throws it in the shadow which summons the full Mahoraga outside the Yorozu's DE. It then pierce opens the True Sphere!!

Yorozu finds it impossible that Mahoraga destroyed True Sphere. Sukuna pops up later n says, "A sorcerer with a bad output efficiency like you will use the CT in a unified way. But whatever you constructed was already adapted"

Pictures :

@Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Wuuuke @kom5 @MUUGEN @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @Courier @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobra @Ven437 @matt245 @ZoroMazino @NAMELESS @wordy @Mr.9000 @Luffy is the mc @Enzo @zenox @Kiiro @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @Worst @MonsterKaido @Yoru @GrandmasterChef Zonji @MonochromeYoru etc etc

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
funny i just mentioned the wheel adapting to anything and here we go.

so Yoru was neg diffed by a basic slash and Uraume should be equal to or higher than Heinan Era Yoru.

Mahoraga hype cant wait to see Sukunas version although i think it will be the same given its already a beast on its own - if a curse id say Mahoraga would be the strongest special grade curse tbh

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Post automatically merged:

Worst

Custom title
Man if this works the way o think it works then i can see why the 10 shadows is so OP!!

If sukuna has the wheel on his head it means whatever attack he was taking the wheel was memorizing it so when he summoned Mahogara he didn't had to go through the process, as he said it had already been adapted to.

So considering Sukuna has already massive amounts of CE and is hard to take down when Mahogara arrives already adapted to everything Sukuna experienced it's just one nightmare after the other!

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Man if this works the way o think it works then i can see why the 10 shadows is so OP!!

If sukuna has the wheel on his head it means whatever attack he was taking the wheel was memorizing it so when he summoned Mahogara he didn't had to go through the process, as he said it had already been adapted to.

So considering Sukuna has already massive amounts of CE and is hard to take down when Mahogara arrives already adapted to everything Sukuna experienced it's just one nightmare after the other!
yeah this is what i was saying earlier in the 218 ch discussion
i also forgot since we discussed i think 217 spoilers about Sukuna only summoning Mahoragas Wheel and not Mahoraga itself - mahoraga isnt/wasnt needed against Yoru so far as the wheel itself is what gives mahoraga the ability to adapt to any and all phenomenon. Plus it would essentially be a 15 fingers Sukuna being able to adapt and create new Shikigami while having lets powerscale and say a 10 fingers Sukuna at minimum especially with the Sukuna Boost given Nue is ridiculously huge now idek how much stronger and bigger Mahoraga can get unless thats the strongest form of him vs Yoru that would be utterly underwhelming especilly since sukunas goal is to kill megumis sister with his own powers.

well if we powerscale Yoru next power up or attack it should be quite powerful since we saw Rika and Yuta with Love against Geto, which is how Yuta ultimately edged him out and won overall.

So i assume next chapter we can assume Sukuna will take some heavy damage.

Sukuna is truly sick he toys around with her just to test the ten shadows I just hope somebody saves megumi and his sister all he wanted was to save his dear sister
the beautiful part about JJK is bad guys win too.