JJK 239 SPOILERS

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Haznoki : look at your own shit every morning to satisfy your curiosity

That boy is savage
that line was hilarious tbh nice like comical relief chapter from all the nonstop action thats been going on.
I’m about to sell my yuta stocks if this bitch don’t move and do something…
where tf is yuta bro
you both realize Yuta and all the students are still in the watch room at this moment in time so why would he actually move when they have plans in place for certain scenarios to play out while Gojo is/was fighting Sukuna, like do you just talk shit cause your favorite characters are getting sidelined or are you just making statements for attention?
I can’t believe Gege is making Gojo fans suffer twice and make his death even more of a joke. :kailaugh::kailaugh:
people will say that Gege likes Gojo& that them not liking Gojo is a fan made theory...

Gege’s comment for this weeks chapter: “It seems me and kenjaku had the same reaction to gojo’s death, good entertainment”

Chapter was fine. Not great, not bad. People are overreacting because we just came off a break week, and because of the weekly reading experience in general. Nobody will complain about this chapter 2 weeks from now. In fact I know a lot of people who were saying that if gege didn’t draw chapters like this he’d be “rushing” or “fumbling” the manga

Queen of Curses will kill King of Curses :finally:

Or will become Sukuna's bitch. Cant trust Gege :usoprice:
Kenjaku FV confirmed.

Dude just saw that Sukuna defeated f*cking freaking Godjo with some reality level PU and he's still chilling.

Kenny knows he can't trust Sukuna, a Sukuna wayyy far stronger than him.

WTF is he plotting ffs?

I know Yuji's part of it, but still?

I'm now sure Gojo will come back for him (Kenjaku).

Edit:

Not to mention that Kenjaku wasn't watching the entire fight, as if he didn't care about its outcome...

Dude really is twisted.

Chapter was fine. Not great, not bad. People are overreacting because we just came off a break week, and because of the weekly reading experience in general. Nobody will complain about this chapter 2 weeks from now. In fact I know a lot of people who were saying that if gege didn’t draw chapters like this he’d be “rushing” or “fumbling” the manga

On another note, Gege is likely lining up Yuji vs Sukuna for the WSJ cover he does annually for Halloween

Kenjaku FV confirmed.

Dude just saw that Sukuna defeated f*cking freaking Godjo with some reality level PU and he's still chilling.

Kenny knows he can't trust Sukuna, a Sukuna wayyy far stronger than him.

WTF is he plotting ffs?

I know Yuji's part of it, but still?

I'm now sure Gojo will come back for him (Kenjaku).

Edit:

Not to mention that Kenjaku wasn't watching the entire fight, as if he didn't care about its outcome...

Dude really is twisted.
I doubt Gojo will come back.

I have a hunch that things will get resolved very quickly after this cool down chapter (s).

I hope I am wrong and Gege manages to create another master piece arc!

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう