JJK 247: The Decisive Battle in the Unhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku 19

H

Herrera95

He wouldve been if he didnt die

He couldve been on sukunas level...god damn

I hate gege
Kashimo? No dude. Kashimo was on his peak already. He died at his peak and returned at his peak just like Sukuna and all the incarnated sorceres.

Higuruma is the real deal here. Is not like he was Kashimo level or above. Of course not. But it was his potential. He was a genius like Sukuna (Sukuna words right?) since he just got his powers 2 months ago. Even greater growth rate than Yuji, Yuta, Gojo (to be honest Gojo's growth rate is pretty average).

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yuji is Kenjaku's weapon to defeat Sukuna.

Possibly by way of stealing/copying abilities of Gojo and/or Sukuna among others.
idek why this is even a topic of discussion Goatjo is yujis teacher if he could’ve copied his abilities he would have Goatjo was only able to use his CT to such a degree cause of 6E without limitless is unusable

idek why this is even a topic of discussion Goatjo is yujis teacher if he could’ve copied his abilities he would have Goatjo was only able to use his CT to such a degree cause of 6E without limitless is unusable
Who is to say Kenjaku intends for Yuji to use the abilities he designed his body to be compatible with?

Abilities have rules too. The Six Eyes, for example, can only exist within one person at a time. Now that Gojo has been killed, would it shock you to learn Kenjaku, who has already lost to that ability in the past and went as far killing a baby with it to prevent a third loss, would have some kind of mechanism to deal with that?

I think Kenjaku looks down on Yuta because he has reason to believe his bloodline doesn’t have the genetic requirements to manifest the Six Eyes despite common ancestors with the Gojo clan. I’m not saying that ability will definitely be used by anyone else, but I do think it’s likely Kenjaku knows a lot more about it than we do right now.

Whatever becomes of Yuji, whatever abilities he will manifests in his body, I suspect Kenjaku will have a hand in the results.

Last edited:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Kenjaku is a crafty mfer and Yuji has always been a freak, even grading on a curve.

I have faith.
Sukuna lived in Yujis body/soul and he chose Megumi over him by seeing partial of 10s for what a few minutes….

Yeah this theory is never going to happen. Neither Yuta or Yuji are obtaining 6E of Limitless; that’s an innate technique to Gojo family just like Piercing Blood is to Kamo clan and 10s is to Zen’in.

The Kamo clan, of which Itadori is tecnically a descendent, is one of the great clans. Itadori needs to awaken his talent. I think that is one of the reasons Sukuna constantly insults Itadori. Just punches and kicks is boring.

Last edited:
Sukuna lived in Yujis body/soul and he chose Megumi over him by seeing partial of 10s for what a few minutes….

Yeah this theory is never going to happen. Neither Yuta or Yuji are obtaining 6E of Limitless; that’s an innate technique to Gojo family just like Piercing Blood is to Kamo clan and 10s is to Zen’in.
Why would you assume Sukuna would know about whatever Kenjaku did to make Yuji's body special? Again, Kenjaku is a crafty mfer.

It remains to be seen what becomes of Gojo, his clan, abilities and lasting impact in the story. However, individuals obtaining power by stealing (e.g. Kenjaku) or copying (e.g. Yuta) them is very much a thing in this manga. Using your specific examples: Sukuna has already stolen the Ten Shadows for himself, and we know Kenjaku is at least capable of using the abilities of Yuji's mom, so it's not a stretch to presume he might be capable of using Piercing Blood as a result of his time as Kamo Noritoshi.

Personally, I believe Kenjaku designed Yuji's body to be a fail-safe of some kind. Not necessarily to defeat anyone, but maybe as backup host, or intended final vessel capable of hosting great and/or different powers.

In my view, it's all still pretty wide open and too soon to rule out what you've already elected to rule out.

Last edited:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Remember when Yuji was supposed to inherit Sukuna's technique?
Yeah, good times
that one is actually plausible as Goatjo stated it as well, and he has been shown to be able to recover/tank his slashes since rooftop, so not sure when we’re going to get answers for that one.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Why would you assume Sukuna would know about whatever Kenjaku did to make Yuji's body special? Again, Kenjaku is a crafty mfer.

It remains to be seen what becomes of Gojo, his clan, abilities and lasting impact in the story. However, individuals obtaining power by stealing (e.g. Kenjaku) or copying (e.g. Yuta) them is very much a thing in this manga. Using your specific examples: Sukuna has already stolen the Ten Shadows for himself, and we know Kenjaku is at least capable of using the abilities of Yuji's mom, so it's not a stretch to presume he might be capable of using Piercing Blood as a result of his time as Kamo Noritoshi.

Personally, I believe Kenjaku designed Yuji's body to be a fail-safe of some kind. Not necessarily to defeat anyone, but maybe as backup host, or intended final vessel capable of hosting great and/or different powers.

In my view, it's all still pretty wide open and too soon to rule out what you've already elected to rule out.
cause he has already hinted to understanding what Kenjaku has done to Yuji, like are you not reading the manga?

& Sukuna is also a crafty mfer, this has also been well established throughout the series.

yeah it’s barely been like 10 ch since his fight so why tf would we get any answers towards this when the fights are still ongoing?!

Yuta copying them is not a thing, once again it’s directly tied to the Goatjo clan, Yuta is a distant relative not apart of the Goatjo clan this has also been well established. Satoru was the first user in 400y since there was both a 6E and Limitless user, Yuta isn’t magically going to copy him after being trained by Goatjo and sparring with him, if he could’ve copied it he would have as we’ve see. Him mid fight copy Uros technique. Once again JJK follows laws and restrictions unlike OP these laws apply to everyone Goatjo, Kenjaku and Sukuna alike all have to abide by these laws and rules hence why we see Sukuna unable to open his domain, unable to constantly spam world slash and use enchantments and hand signs for his CT, he is also restricted to the law of domains being able to only use the CT applied to his domain. These laws have been in place since the beginning and haven’t changed. The only things we’ve seen outside of these laws is multiple domains. Kenchan would be the only one realistically to take over that CT and it would still be directly tied to Satoru freaking GoatJo, satoru Goatjo. No, Sukuna did not even steal 10s for himself he like Kenjaku had to steal the body of the CT user Megumi which he has shown he us unable to use 10s while he is now in his own body…. Not sure why you’re circling back to Kenchan using multiple CT as he has directly taken over those bodies and the Gravity is still unexplained so we’re not sure how he’s still able to use it, or what his Domain actually is or from.

we can rule our Yuji obtaining 6E and limitless cause that shit is just as stupid as saying Inumaki can speak regularly or maki/toji can use a CT…

that one is actually plausible as Goatjo stated it as well, and he has been shown to be able to recover/tank his slashes since rooftop, so not sure when we’re going to get answers for that one.
He's somewhat resistant to his slashes because he's seeped in Sukuna's CE for so long. But he's never shown anything that could resemble Sukuna's CT in 200+ chapters now.
Which means he must unlock it and master it in the span of the final battle of Sukuna, which would be rushed as hell