JJK 248 Spoilers

True
They like to call sukuna everything sukuna does plot armor
But when sukuna doesnt just one shot them its not plot armor
It is a plot armor and I have been against it.
And this was the reason I hated Sukuna's power up against Gojo.
Gojo's loss was not bad, but what happened afterwards was bad.
And some people bet against Sukuna just because of this. They never thought Gege could hold back Sukuna this much.

No, you dumb fuck, I used Gojo and Yuta as an example of having more CE not necessarily resulting in superiority.
And you're fucking moron, there is an explicit reason to why Yuta having more does not mean he's stronger, a reason that doesn't carry over here.

Which is still what I'm talking about and you have still to provide any evidence for your claims.
>I point out how Rika is essentially a husk
>I point out that Rika can only access her original abilities for 5 minutes at a time
>I point out that kenjaku basically shits on Yuta because he doesn't have the original Rika anymore

Sure, I haven't provided evidence, you illiterate idiot. Unless you want manga panels, which means you don't believe my statements have been made, not that they are incorrect.

You're invoking concepts you cannot define, let alone understand. You dumb cunt, Rika IS Yuta's CT. Her strength IS Yuta's strength. There is no separating the two anymore than there is a separation between Gojo and Six Eyes/Infinite.
Wow, you're stupid.

1. Rika is not Yuta's CT, mimcry is Yuta's technique.
2. The original Rika is a vengeful spirit, not a CT, while the current Rika is a shikigami. That's like saying cursed Noya is a CT, which is stupid.
3. You brought up domain expansion; that is also not a CT, you dumb fuck. Rika herself existed before Yuta mastered his domain, her strength is IRRELEVENT to Yuta's domain.

Kenjaku said it so it must be true. It's not like the villain can ever be wrong about something.
You asked for evidence, and you have a character explicitly saying Yuta's potential tanked after letting go of the original Rika, and you refuse to believe it. That, along with all of Rika's abilities being nerfed is not evidence? Meanwhile, all you do is flap ya gums while saying nothing worthwhile.

How do you get dressed in the morning? Do you need to wear helmet to go outside?

I know you had a 2:1 teacher-to-student ratio at school.

You're so close yet so far away.

Buddy, you are observably stupid, far too dumb to be taking up anyone's time. How you are unable to comprehend a story for teenage boys told through pictures is beyond me.
Not only do you have zero reading comprehension, you are stupid, arrogantly stupid. You have made zero points and legitimately dismissed manga evidence "hE CoUlD be WrOnG".

As stupid as the JJK fanbase can sometimes be, you are the first and only person I've seen to argue that Rika has not gotten weaker. Be proud; you're the dumbest among a largely stupid fanbase.

Last edited: