JJK 248 Spoilers

You certainly proved something answering your own question without realising, apparently.

Arbitrarily claiming Rika is “shell of her former self” doesn’t make it so.

Rika no longer having infinite CE (which is a separate topic, but whatever) also doesn’t mean Rika has to be weaker.

There is no indication that she is. Quite the contrary considering the feats Yuta has been pulling.
No, I didn't as the circumstances that elevated Gojo over Yuta are not present here.

Rika is quite literally a shell of her former self; this is simply a lump of CE that the original Rika left behind. Rika no longer having infinite CE makes her weaker; Gege shouldn't have to spoon-feed you. Which he does anyway, as Kenjaku even states that Yuta is not as special anymore because he doesn't have the original Rika. No longer has infinite CE and can no longer UNCONDITIONALLY copy techniques, but Rika is stronger now, apparently.

Post automatically merged:

The glowing thing Sukuna ate to get power over the merger
The power to fuse Tengen with humanity in order to create the merger as the new rule make him the new boss of the game.

Sukuna bro wants to eventually create and have fun with it (killing it) if he's still bored after killing anybody lol.

Last edited:

Post automatically merged:

The power to fuse Tengen with humanity in order to create the merger as the new rule make him the new boss of the game.

Sukuna bro wants to eventually create and have fun with it (killing it) if he's still bored after killing anybody lol.
"I'll kill you"
Sukuna :"Do I look like that scares me"

The glowing thing Sukuna ate to get power over the merger
TCB scans has the chapter. From the pic and dialogue, Sukuna ate the culling game announcement thingy not Tengen. I could be wrong. Gege's artwork is not conducive to visual/story flow.

Sukuna death flags are flying everywhere. Gojo coming back, in some form, flags are flying.

Kenny must have something up his sleeve to neutralize/limit Sukuna also. He very, very likely expected Sukuna to turn rogue at some point.

TCB scans has the chapter. From the pic and dialogue, Sukuna ate the culling game announcement thingy not Tengen. Gege's artwork is not conducive to visual/story flow.

Sukuna death flags are flying everywhere. Gojo coming back, in some form, flags are flying.

Kenny must have something up his sleeve to neutralize/limit Sukuna also. He very, very likely expected Sukuna to turn rogue at some point.
Tengen will take sukuna out

Mark my words
We will see sukuna vs the merger and thats how sukuna dies

No, I didn't as the circumstances that elevated Gojo over Yuta are not present here.
It's remarkable how you continue to miss the point.

Rika is quite literally a shell of her former self; this is simply a lump of CE that the original Rika left behind. Rika no longer having infinite CE makes her weaker; Gege shouldn't have to spoon-feed you. Which he does anyway, as Kenjaku even states that Yuta is not as special anymore because he doesn't have the original Rika. No longer has infinite CE and can no longer UNCONDITIONALLY copy techniques, but Rika is stronger now, apparently.
You have a lot to say about a CT we haven't seen the Domain Expansion of.

Don't give me no attitude about needing to be spoon fed when you clearly can't follow a story told through pictures and keep jumping to conclusions, you room temperature IQ mental midget.

I am certain Sukuna is right now getting pissed Yuji keeps coming back . I am certain at some point in chapter he will fight toe to toe against Sukuna .

I doubt Gojo will comeback in the story . Mangaka probably made up his mind Yuji /Yuta and other new generation of Sorcerers will be key to defeating King of curses .

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
the person sukuna didnt need to use his heian form against ? :wonderland:

lol
yeah he had to steal another persons body and their entire CT in order fight GoatJo…

heian form and tools don’t mean much when 2 arms with DA were barely able to bypass limitless, you see that technique that cut Goatjo was Mahoragas not Sukunas, which he had to adapt not just once but twice against.

Remember when even in a 3 vs 1 which houses the strongest sorcerer in history, the strongest and op shikigami plus a fusion of 5 other shikigami which even then Sukuna was still barely even able to hang in CQC and still got outsmarted in a battle of wits and h2h combat….

that panel literally proves my point, I see 2 op shikigami that he was able to one shot.

goatjos purple left Sukuna and the verge of death while Goatjo was able to fully replenish himself, if Goatjo had info that Sukuna could not emulate and copy that same slash especially at a larger scale than Maho did I’m sure we would’ve seen a different outcome….

For all we know Yuta's DE is gonna be so stupidly broken, he'll even be able to use Gojo's abilities or do some crazy broken shit with Bindings Vows/Heavenly Restrictions.

Whatever it is, it's going to absurdly powerful and Yuta will use his observations from watching the fight to his advantage, but he too will die and that's when Yuji will hopefully debut his own CT.

yeah he had to steal another persons body and their entire CT in order fight GoatJo…

heian form and tools don’t mean much when 2 arms with DA were barely able to bypass limitless, you see that technique that cut Goatjo was Mahoragas not Sukunas, which he had to adapt not just once but twice against.

Remember when even in a 3 vs 1 which houses the strongest sorcerer in history, the strongest and op shikigami plus a fusion of 5 other shikigami which even then Sukuna was still barely even able to hang in CQC and still got outsmarted in a battle of wits and h2h combat….

that panel literally proves my point, I see 2 op shikigami that he was able to one shot.

goatjos purple left Sukuna and the verge of death while Goatjo was able to fully replenish himself, if Goatjo had info that Sukuna could not emulate and copy that same slash especially at a larger scale than Maho did I’m sure we would’ve seen a different outcome….
womp womp

" goatjo "couldnt even push sukuna to use his heian form or his true ct
u should be happy sukuna was holding back , otherwise we would have seen a slaughter fest of gojo barely doing anything in the fight

he would just be getting bullied by the king of curses