JJK 252 SPOILERS

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Let me correct you my G

Aizen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sukuna

:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Let me correct you my G

Aizen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sukuna

:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:
All fax. No printer.

An injured sukuna will be even more dangerous :myman:

Because this time he has to use everything
He is too smart with tactics. Going all out at 10% isn't usually wise. I posit, using story structure as my basis, that Sukuna will make an opening and retreat. He will then power up and come back for revenge.

If Sukuna does go feral, that would probably open up for Megumi to be extracted much more easily. Cutting down executive function for ferocity would bring down internal/psychological defenses/structures.

@Ven437 @MonsterKaido you can push the agenda that maki made Sukuna go feral :myman::suresure:
My agenda is Maki >~ Yuta.

So far it is looking good. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Maybe but Sukuna is getting worn down. I am not so sure Uraume really knows Sukuna's state. Sukuna keeps complaining about his lessening strength. We will get a 10% level of Sukuna being feral.
Nobody except Yuji and Maki can do any lasting damage to Sukuna. And Uraume just confirmed this chapter he was toying around with everyone before Maki. If Maki pushes him to use Open then it’s over for MCbros.

So vague she’s irrelevant for over half of JJK and no one gives a shit about her existence. What is the difference between dead and this?
being irrelevant is very different from "author confirmed she's dead". You don't have to make shit up to dismiss a character lol