JJK 253 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If had something like that than yes but he hit him with DE and Gojo tanked it two times

Gojo get him one time Sukuna is is nearly done for so who is stronger

one who tanks two times your DE shrug it off or one who gets hit one time and is nearly done for if not for Mahoraga

If that's the case he can show what Sukuna has till now he isn't
So you’re basically banking on cleave and dismantle being Sukuna’s strongest attacks?

You realize how dumb this is not even just from a powerscaling standpoint but a narrative one.

How lmao when your quote was:
"Sukuna is unironically one of the more complex characters in JJK"

This only applies if you compare him to characters like Inumaki, Shoko, or Miguel.
None of those characters are complex and neither is Sukuna.

Quote the next part I said after “Sukuna is unironically one of the more complex characters in JJK” buddy. It’s inbetween two commas if that helps.

None of those characters are complex and neither is Sukuna.

Quote the next part I said after “Sukuna is unironically one of the more complex characters in JJK” buddy
Next part:
"which isn’t saying much, but let’s not pretend that any character you stan in JJK ( your pfp for example ) is a complex character"

Which proves that it's about stanning and not actual character writing. You immediately went for the ad hominem approach, buddy

Next part:
"which isn’t saying much, but let’s not pretend that any character you stan in JJK ( your pfp for example ) is a complex character"

Which proves that it's about stanning and not actual character writing. You immediately went for the ad hominem approach, buddy
I added “in between the commas” to my last message you just quoted, if that helps.

And yes, it is about stanning and not character writing, and I would STILL argue that Sukuna, the one note character that he is, is one of the most complex characters in JJK, which is AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN a rule of cool > substance story.

I don’t even think Shibuya is that good outside of the fights.

which is AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN a rule of cool > substance story.
Not always (Shibuya, Hidden Inventory, the Junpei arc).

And it being that way, in your opinion, does not make "cool character=good characterization" true.
Again, you admited it's about stanning so whoever you like becomes complex because you read into stuff that is not there to make the character seem more complex than they are.

Not always (Shibuya, Hidden Inventory, the Junpei arc).
I disagree. People try to gas up Yuji’s arc in Shibuya when it is literally one of the most basic arcs a main character can have.

Hidden inventory is a rushed mess.

Again, you admited it's about stanning so whoever you like becomes complex because you read into stuff that is not there to make the character seem more complex than they are.
I agreed in that the reason I stan Sukuna is BECAUSE I like him not because he’s complex.

But he is also objectively one of the more complex characters, despite being one note, because his competition is borderline objectively terrible. As you yourself pointed out btw.

Nah, dont care about it either. Gojo lost and that's it.
nah u def do
u still want to push ur agenda of gojo being the strongest
i remember u said if sukuna doesnt use fuga , then the debate will be back
something like that

I will say it again, I liked Gojo for a simple reason; he had a similar role in story as Jiraya/Kakashi/Urahara, i.e., teacher.
if thats the only reason u stan this guy then why go to extreme lengths to prove him being the strongest ?
gojo does his sensei role perfectly but then u have to push it into powerscaling takes

Beating Sukuna in a way that makes sense*

Will you say that Sukuna is weakened even though he is still holding back? Is this not a paradox?
I am not criticizing you, I am talkinga about Gege's choice of writing story. I hate paradoxes in general.
sukuna is still not beaten , u are alrdy criticising something which hasnt even happened yet
this is gege we are talking abt , he said he alrdy thought abt the conclusion of the story when he started it

this isnt some madara2.0 where kishimoto wrote himself into a corner
gege knows what he is doing but u are alrdy calling something out which hasnt even happened yet and are now hating it

Are you my spokesperson?
Nah, I didnt say agenda will be back.
I said Gojo was better in CQC. But later I retracted that since Sukuna now has 4 arms, use chants, and better mobility.
nah u def do
u still want to push ur agenda of gojo being the strongest
Like I said, you need imaginary opponets to feel good about yourself.
You are doing everything in your capacity to make it Sukuna vs Gojo.
Make it make sense:

A guy (me) places a bet against Kinyagi that Gojo will lose but Sukuna will use Mahoraga's aid. Kinyagi loses that bet, wears clown avi for a week.

Yet, I am the one here who is pushing the strongest agenda. How dumb Sukuna fandom can be?
I have been repeating myself for an eternity.

No, I won't join Sukuna camp nor wank him. Just because I dont like villains like Sukuna.
I still rate Mahito >>> Sukuna as a villain. He was a menace.
Sukuna is still somewhat reasonable and respects his opponents. But Mahito did not.

Why is it hard for you to comprehend that some readers like me dont rate Sukuna as highly as you?

I dont like his open ended ability. But you may think it is best thing in the world. You do you.

Plus you liked how Sukuna is similar to Mureum.

Let me tell you, people liked Mureum because his character was unique.
Now, if Gege try to copy Mureum or take inspiration, it wont make Sukuna as good as Mureum. Just a cheap copy. Another thing that I hate about it. Mureum had a great backstory and characterization while Sukuna is not even close.
something out which hasnt even happened yet and are now hating it
But I can speculate based on current chapters. And it is not looking good.
However, I am not making claims. I am sharing my thoughts.

Are you my spokesperson?
I said Gojo was better in CQC. But later I retracted that since Sukuna now has 4 arms, use chants, and better mobility.

Make it make sense:

A guy (me) places a bet against Kinyagi that Gojo will lose but Sukuna will use Mahoraga's aid. Kinyagi loses that bet, wears clown avi for a week.

Yet, I am the one here who is pushing the strongest agenda. How dumb Sukuna fandom can be?

No, I won't join Sukuna camp nor wank him. Just because I dont like villains like Sukuna.
Sukuna is still somewhat reasonable and respects his opponents. But Mahito did not.

Why is it hard for you to comprehend that some readers like me dont rate Sukuna as highly as you?

I dont like his open ended ability. But you may think it is best thing in the world. You do you.

Plus you liked how Sukuna is similar to Mureum.

Let me tell you, people liked Mureum because his character was unique.
Now, if Gege try to copy Mureum or take inspiration, it wont make Sukuna as good as Mureum. Just a cheap copy. Another thing that I hate about it. Mureum had a great backstory and characterization while Sukuna is not even close.

But I can speculate based on current chapters. And it is not looking good.
However, I am not making claims. I am sharing my thoughts.
Womp womp

Off topic but do people really believe Utahime hates Gojo. How have Japanese people not gate kept jjk at this point because the amount of mischaracterisation I see from english speaking fandom is hilarious.

Are you my spokesperson?
Make it make sense:

:kaidowhat:
are these my imaginary demons or are u the one who is forgetting what u even type ?
do u have a split personality or something ?
1 which focuses on gojo being the strongest and other which focuses on being a " neutral "

good cause i couldnt care less anymore
u dont like sukuna , criticise him all u want but also dont act to be some sort of intellectual who dunks on him only cause he is " ruining " the story by turning into madara2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.