JJK 257 Spoilers

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
With 4 arms he can easily even the field in CQC and H2H
he was using 3 hands to block a base punch from Yuji at the start of the fight.

4 arms is great but he has 2 arms still so there shouldn’t even be any excuses cause even when he had 4 then 3 then 2 he’s been getting bodied all the same in H2H.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sukuna can’t heal himself atm

when it’s come to H2H/CQC even when he had Mahoraga and Agito against Gojo with one arm he wasn’t even impressive then, in fact Gojo was heavily impressive by how hard he bodied all three.

& also every Sukuna fangirl here has been screaming Sukuna only has one hand so thanks for pointing out he still has 2 full arms he can use Ray.
Yeah maybe Sukuna isn’t a genius at H2H or martial arts

But with his 4 hands and full healed bulky body I think he can beat Gojo or Kenjaku in CqC . at least not being overcome by them at all
Post automatically merged:

he was using 3 hands to block a base punch from Yuji at the start of the fight.

4 arms is great but he has 2 arms still so there shouldn’t even be any excuses cause even when he had 4 then 3 then 2 he’s been getting bodied all the same in H2H.
I admit I don’t really remember the early fight with Yuji/Higuruma : he was already outmatched in CQC ?

Sukuna in a much worse state took 8 black flashes from Yuji.

This was Sukuna after a Black flash from Gojo

Gojo has the strongest strikes by far in the series.
Sukuna at full power should have comparable if not better strike power and BF than Gojo.

But he just hasn't gotten the opportunity cause of plot :kayneshrug:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

I always wondered if Gojos black flash was coated with blue the way his punches normally are.

if not Gojo was physically the strongest pure fighter.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Sukuna at full power should have comparable if not better strike power and BF than Gojo.

But he just hasn't gotten the opportunity cause of plot :kayneshrug:
look who’s back :)

his base power isn’t impressive it’s his CT and CE that’s been carrying him, he’s probably never needed to actually rely on this aspect of fighting though given he’s the strongest to ever live so I wouldn’t put that past him.

hes gotten the opportunity 4 times on lower level players that Gojo would’ve killed with his blackflash.

Gojos base punch did more to Uraume than Sukunas black flashes did to Choso, Maki or Aiden’s voice actor.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I like to think it is, his normal punches with Blue were played up quite a bit so I assume his black flash is that to the power of 2.5, which makes it so deadly.
It was strong enough to make both Hakari and Yuta throw up while the damage effected Uraume for weeks while she spat out blood maybe I forget the panel.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I like to think it is, his normal punches with Blue were played up quite a bit so I assume his black flash is that to the power of 2.5, which makes it so deadly.
I was wondering who’s punch would be stronger at their strongest with black flash Gojos blue BF or Sukunas, imagine the guy can use a double black flash if he had all 4 arms

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kenjaku yes but CQC Gojos show superiority in the category with one arm against 2 armed Sukuna in a 3v1
You think Gojo can cook fully healed 4 arms Sukuna and new body in a CQC match ? I don’t know. Would be definitely close

Sukuna was quite impressive against Yuta + Yuji + Rika in CQC

and I definitely think current Yuji awakened and in the zone is the strongest player in CQC

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
You think Gojo can cook fully healed 4 arms Sukuna and new body in a CQC match ? I don’t know. Would be definitely close

Sukuna was quite impressive against Yuta + Yuji + Rika in CQC

and I definitely think current Yuji awakened and in the zone is the strongest player in CQC
pure cqc hands yeah Gojo bodies Sukuna with 4 arms if he could body Sukuna with one arm it makes no difference half the arms still in play.

He's never been impressive when it comes to H2H combat, Gojo dogwalked him in a 3vs1, and now Yuji is blackflashing his ass to the moon

He's literally without hands right now and super weakened, are you an idiot?

Did he not just beat and blitz Makis ass twice in H2H when he was just a little bit better and I'm sure no idiot in this fandom exists that would say Maki isn't one of the goats in pure hands like Toji was.

You're lost.

Megukunas body by all feats that exist is the least durable body of Sukuna, that shit nearly got cooked to oblivion by a far weaker Jacob's ladder attempt from Angel, got destroyed by Kashimo meanwhile the real body of Sukuna tanked a maximum Jacob's ladder and beat Kashimos powers who couldn't destroy his body.

If you want to try wanking Gojo at least be consistent, Miguel strikes harder than Gojo as per canon and guess what he did to Sukunas real body.

By the way, if you deny that Miguel punches harder than Gojo then don't bother replying.

the sukuna fans really are living rent free in yo head aren't we? :suresure:

hes gotten the opportunity 4 times on lower level players that Gojo would’ve killed with his blackflash.

Gojos base punch did more to Uraume than Sukunas black flashes did to Choso, Maki or Aiden’s voice actor.
Sukuna has not been at full power this whole damn time lol.

He literally compared his ce to Yuta's. That was like half of his ce. And he has taken multiple hits from Yuji's soul stifling punches, further decreasing his ce and ct effectiveness.

He only hit his first black flash AFTER all that happened.

So comparing that to a pretty fresh Gojo is pretty retarded.

But you do you :kayneshrug:
Didnt he already use BF 3 times ?

Larue level black flashes dont cut it :suresure:
see above :kata: