JJK 260

IS GOJO BACK ??!

• Total voters
Gege and Oda must have talked, as I suggested. :fransuper: Gege is now using silhouettes.

The cliffhanger is too nebulous for me to predict if it is Gojo or not or in what form. I am certain that Gojo will grace the pages of JJK again at some point to gloat about winning.

I doubt that Kenny is completely dead. I think he is inhabiting someone/something else but will be out of commission for the rest of JJK.

@NikaInParis I bet it's a hallucination created by a another one of Geto's goons:kobeha::kobeha:
Eff both Sukuna and Gojo - my boy just proved he's the true goat of this universe:steef:

Edit:
The main reason it ain't Gojo is that Yuji has been pushing Sukuna to the edge for a few chapters now and has got him at death's door with his hand on his heart.

Imo, I see a few scenarios here:
- Sukuna's having a near death vision. This is what pushes him to start the merger
- It's Kenjaku (doesn't make sense he got the body tho)
- Yuji is giving Sukuna the vision since we saw Yuji can do the death realm visions too, just like Sukuna

Last edited:

what the hell is with his efficiency tho ?
sukuna had the same level of CE while fighting yuta
since then he has spammed his ct and even used a domain

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
We're definitely seeing the spear before the merger activates

what the hell is with his efficiency tho ?
sukuna had the same level of CE while fighting yuta
since then he has spammed his ct and even used a domain
Well against gojo
Sukuna used 10s on the background on top of domain amp + domains
After that he stopped using domain amp,no domain and no rct spam so ofc he barely lost ce

Has to be a hallucination. Gojos story felt complete. If anything it’s like Kaido seeing images of Oden. Gojo would be the physical manifestation of his doubt and fear as he approaches death, and hopefully it talks shit like gojo would too

You know what? It doesn't make sense that Sukuna was near death there, I think we can scratch that off of our theory lists.
Even after Yuji clawed into his heart Sukuna had a confident look on his face as he did the hand sign for Domain Expansion.

Granted this is if Gege even pays attention to these things as much as we do

Dunno what to think tbh...

If Gojo is actually back, why now?

Protags are doing well, Sukuna is weakened enough for them to finish him, and Yuji still has to show his full potential.

So, again, why now (assuming it's really him)?

Why bringing him back at the very moment the best duo ever was about to shine against the freaking king of curses?

I always expected Gojo's return since the airport stuff, but I thought it would be after Sukuna's defeat by Yuji's hands.

I mean, Sukuna is half dead, Yuji still has to show is full potential, he's now with his besto friendo. They can do it.

So why now?

These are the reasons I think it can't be Gojo, but something else.