JJK 261 Spoilers

Now im starting to get annoyed.

I was enjoying the fight when we were moving forward with Sukana steadily weakening.

But now we back to Gojo and to spamming domain? That sucks.

Sukana should be too hurt to go back to spamming domain. Thats the whole fucking point of Yuuji soul punching. Making sure he doesnt fucking recover. Making it him recover it is dumb.

I was enjoying the fight when we were moving forward with Sukana steadily weakening.

Sukana should be too hurt to go back to spamming domain. Thats the whole fucking point of Yuuji soul punching. Making sure he doesnt fucking recover. Making it him recover it is dumb.
Sukuna has half his CE, they've only got him down to 50% HP so far

This is the Last Sukuna Domain Expansion, remember it last 5 minutes if i recall before
and the only one who can had a domain expansion clash and equal to Sukuna CE ( which is equal to Yuta sincethe narrator said it last chapter ) rn is Yuta. So after that Clash, Yuji Gonna land the multiple Black Flash or one last Black Flash just to kill Sukuna

Ngl Gay Gay could lowkey bring back Gojo if he wanted to lol

Yuta healed his brain. Yuta will vacate his body in 5 minutes. Pull some Toji level bullshittery and voila, Gojo is back.

Wouldn't be anymore egregious than the shit already happening lol