JJK 261 Spoilers

I’m surprised Sukuna can already cast a domain after the previous one
It last one was really close from this one
He can do it endlessly as long as he recovers his CT.

CT burnout doesn't last as long as you think, Mahito got his domain back against Yuji and Todo in like 30 seconds.

Gojo and Sukuna had to do it by destroying their own brains in their fight just because of the speed/intensity of the fight.

It's weird how Sukuna's total CE just so happens to be the same as Yuta's every time they fight @NikaInParis @Welkin

The first fight:

The second fight:

So either Sukuna got way more back from the black flashes than we thought, or 8 black flashes from Yuji and casting a full power domain cost Sukuna exactly 0 cursed energy.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Yeah, I don't get this either
In the first instance I could understand that Sukuna had whittled down his reserves and was equal to a full power Yuta

But either he's equal to a beat up Yuta now(in CE reserves), or his CE has been in limbo from the moment healthy Yuta entered the fight

He won't lose due to CE loss anyway, but it's still inconsistent

And Yuji assaulted him for 2-3 chapters now. It's still inconsistent on Gege's part
Yuji is weak as fuck i guess

But it makes sense kinda.

Sukuna was at half CE against Yuta match 1.

Then Yuji fucked him up and his CE reduced, lets say, to like 1/4.

But then Sukuna hit his own Black Flashes, and regained output and CE. Back to half again.

Basic math OK :kriwhat:

Yuji is weak as fuck i guess

But it makes sense kinda.

Sukuna was at half CE against Yuta match 1.

Then Yuji fucked him up and his CE reduced, lets say, to like 1/4.

But then Sukuna hit his own Black Flashes, and regained output and CE. Back to half again.

Basic math OK :kriwhat:
Basic meth more like:kuzanshut:
Yuji attacking his SOUL either didn't affect anything besides Sukuna's output (and not even that when he's blasting Domains over here)

OG MC had to return to finish this:josad: