JJK 261 Spoilers

It's weird how Sukuna's total CE just so happens to be the same as Yuta's every time they fight @NikaInParis @Welkin

The first fight:

The second fight:

So either Sukuna got way more back from the black flashes than we thought, or 8 black flashes from Yuji and casting a full power domain cost Sukuna exactly 0 cursed energy.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Yeah, I don't get this either
In the first instance I could understand that Sukuna had whittled down his reserves and was equal to a full power Yuta

But either he's equal to a beat up Yuta now(in CE reserves), or his CE has been in limbo from the moment healthy Yuta entered the fight

He won't lose due to CE loss anyway, but it's still inconsistent
nah, you all just confusing one with the other.
he has the same CE reserves as yuta, yes.
but black flashes from yuji reduced his CE output, not the reserves.
it's two different things
Post automatically merged:

The Black Flashes restored his CE
nope, yuji's BFs reduced sukuna's output again. the only thing sukuna got from his BFs is his domain

nah, you all just confusing one with the other.
he has the same CE reserves as yuta, yes.
but black flashes from yuji reduced his CE output, not the reserves.
it's two different things
Post automatically merged:

nope, yuji's BFs reduced sukuna's output again. the only thing sukuna got from his BFs is his domain
Nah, I know Yuji's hits affect his output, but Yuji is still dealing physical damage on top of soul damage - Sukuna either needs to use CE to protect himself or maintain his current physical condition

On top of the CT attacks he did plus the Domain from a few chapters ago

Nah, I know Yuji's hits affect his output, but Yuji is still dealing physical damage on top of soul damage - Sukuna either needs to use CE to protect himself or maintain his current physical condition

Gojo fans never heard of ce efficiency thats the reason gojo loses almost 0 ce
Sukuna s efficiency is god like :ohreally:

sukuna just doesn't use that much ce as the other sorserers. he's efficiency is very high, just like gojo's.
the only one who was able to make him use hella ton of his ce was gojo