JJK chapter 254 : the decisive battle part 3687

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
kusakabe shining so brightly. most intelligent, kind and humane of them all. how he respects yaga and cares about all this kids. and so skillful, damn. automated his simple domain like gojo did with his limitless and also expanded it's range. give him some good ct and there goes special grade.

the kid all fought with their lives on the line. what kinda adult would i be if i didn't charge toward my death just the same? Β©

you did well, my goat, now you can rest.
the true honoured one and the kindest one

:pepemotion:
Post automatically merged:

Kusakabe rules, but he needed an indestructible Katana πŸ˜…
to hell with that, he can create the damn blade just with his ce

:steef:

I am tired of Sukuna's wild ride.
I want to get off.
I want to see how people are defeated, this is even worse that bleach's teleport-behind-you-nothing-personell-kid. Sukuna just XXXX and they are ded.

JJK lowkey suffers from the exact opposite issue from One Piece. There needs to be a healthy balance.

Imagine Oda and Gege combined into one person, we would have the ultimate manga. Oh wait...that person already exists, it's Togashi.

Too bad he doesn't have Oda's stamina.
When Oda has his 100,000 irrelevant side characters show up in the final war just to each get one panel of action = Empowering

When Gege has the main cast and some side characters all work together to bring down Sukuna = Put a shirt on n*gga

many characters are getting fleshed out in their 1v1s against sukuna and in the end all of them will fight together to beat him
this will make the mc caste hella powerful and impactful

sukuna might lock in the team battle VIA his black flashes and finally show open
meanwhile the mc squad will push him harder than gojo did and completing his dream